This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Mainly because I love SEGA and love their Hardware to bits, SEGA made up a huge part of my life growing up. but also because changing the Ram Carts is a pain the ass, thanks to the cheap conectors SEGA used for the Cart port. So I just use different Saturns for the different RAM carts I have. ]
    I should do that but unfortunately I don't have the space with 13 other systems already set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      I should do that but unfortunately I don't have the space with 13 other systems already set up.
      Yeah. Your set up is ace, I really must get a PC Eng set up again one day .Like the fool i was, i sold my PC Eng Duo for next to nothing, to fund Dreamcast stuff. I love your PC Eng CD ROM brief case setup.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        I never realised how huge the Phillips CDi is.
        It's a huge system and built to last. I quite like the console, the Fmv quality is amazing for the time, as was the CD sound off the system. The system is like a classic B-movie.. so bad, its good.

Comment

It's a huge system and built to last. I quite like the console, the Fmv quality is amazing for the time, as was the CD sound off the system. The system is like a classic B-movie.. so bad, its good.
          What is the cart plugged into your V-Saturn?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            What is the cart plugged into your V-Saturn?
            It's the Saturn net link modem. No use now, but just looks so cool

Comment

Nice five Saturns...

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                I'm finally part of the 4K revolution
                Got this Toshiba 4k 50 inch screen for my birthday. Seems to handle 1080p to 4K just fine too.

Daytona running in 4k looks fantastic. The purple look to the sky isn't there when viewing the game in person.
                4K Daytona pains me only being able to afford Playstation and Nintendo stuff. OutRun also as DataDave mentioned would be amazing. So wanna play they in higher res.

Mainly because I love SEGA and love their Hardware to bits, SEGA made up a huge part of my life growing up. but also because changing the Ram Carts is a pain the ass, thanks to the cheap conectors SEGA used for the Cart port. So I just use different Saturns for the different RAM carts I have. T

Don’t tease and punish me with those white Saturns . So trying to resist getting a Japanese white one as so many awesome games. Next time in Japan/cruising eBay...
                Last edited by JU!; 02-12-2018, 10:08.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                  Don’t tease and punish me with those white Saturns . So trying to resist getting a Japanese white one as so many awesome games. Next time in Japan/cruising eBay...
                  I spent last night playing Saturn. Played the awful Battle Monsters just to see the ending, then Gale Racer. Many say that's awful but I like it. Finally Batsugun. A really great port of the Arcade Toaplan shooter.

Comment

I haven't posted on here in a while, here is my current slice of heaven, taken last night.

Last edited by redstar_dan; 06-12-2018, 23:53.

Comment

Most of the Megadrive games (and the Megadrive), were Colins, once upon a time ... Thanks Colin

Comment

That is a brilliant setup.

Comment

I wouldn’t want to put my CRT in such an enclosed space but I guess BVM are designed to work that way!

Comment

Thanks wakka

I do agree speedy, however the picture is a bit deceiving...
                            The shelf above the bvms depth was cut so that it stops before the vents on the bvm.
                            The whole back of the shelving unit is open aswell to allow the air to escape. That said, it is still rather enclosed.

Comment

That's the kind of meticulous detail that I can appreciate, well done.

Comment

Some nice games there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X