Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irks me that I got balls-deep into Yakuza 2 on PS2. Then put it off. Then forgot about it.

It's been like five months now and I'm thinking it was basically a retread of Yak 1 with the SAME graphics but worse because it doesn't do prog scan.

It's got a GRRRRREEEAAT storyline but I've done lots of it (adult baby bit as well) but I'm really wondering if I should go back to it.

I'm thinking I should kick on with the PS3 vershes and at least play these games in a state where they embraced 'HD'. Yak 3,4,Dead Souls, I've had them longer it takes for a random shag that turns into a champion footballer.

Comment

If you have access to a PS4 I'd hold off for Kiwami 2

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        I've had them longer it takes for a random shag that turns into a champion footballer.
        I'm going to meditate on this quote tonight.

Comment

At 12 o’clock today my dog Belushi left us after twelve years together. I’ve never cried so much at anything in my life. As I held him and he passed I went through so many emotions I can’t describe them, it’s going to leave a mark on me for a long time. I’m so glad for the time I had with him, and I’m sure we gave him a good life. The vet told me I was making the right decision but it doesn’t feel like it right now. We’ll sorely miss him, he’ll never be replaced. RIP my wee pal.

Comment

Aw, so sad. Totally understand everything you have just written, Colin. It is so familiar even after so many years of going through the same with my buddy. It's hard and it sucks. Yeah, great that you are glad of the time you had. I have no doubt you did your best for him and he was as glad of that time too. It's going to be hard for a while so be kind to yourself and don't feel like you have to keep everything together when you don't want to. Look after yourself.

Comment

Very sad mate, sorry to hear that ... I don't know what to say apart from I'm sending you a man hug from Teesside.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                At 12 o’clock today my dog Belushi left us after twelve years together. I’ve never cried so much at anything in my life. As I held him and he passed I went through so many emotions I can’t describe them, it’s going to leave a mark on me for a long time. I’m so glad for the time I had with him, and I’m sure we gave him a good life. The vet told me I was making the right decision but it doesn’t feel like it right now. We’ll sorely miss him, he’ll never be replaced. RIP my wee pal.
                😢😢😢😢😢

Comment

All I can offer is a *cyber hug*. Unfortunately been through this 3 times in my lifetime. One was the hardest decision ever as it wasn't an old doggie just an ill one where it was a real shock. Over time it kind of fades but you never get over it 💜

Comment

It's horrible. So sorry. I still miss every hair on my boy; It was the worst experience of my life. Everybody will say you did the right thing. That doesn't make it any easier or better.

The only bit of comfort I can give is it does get easier with time, but you'll never get over it fully.

Comment

Thanks all. My wife and I (and the rest of the family) are just trying to focus on the good times right now. He was a lovely dog.

Comment

Thanks all. My wife and I (and the rest of the family) are just trying to focus on the good times right now. He was a lovely dog.

Beautiful colouring, what breed was he?

Comment

So sorry [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]. I remember when I made the decision about Poppy a little over 5 years ago. Still makes me feel sick but I know that it was the right thing to do now.

Remember the good times and try and take solace that Belushi isn't in pain anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                            Beautiful colouring, what breed was he?
                            Lovely photo. Moments like that will help.

Here's my staff enjoying the local mountain in his day

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 11-07-2018, 19:10.

Comment

[MENTION=14641]dazzling_bubble[/MENTION], he was a Weimaraner.

Thanks Ted. I hear you, I thought I was going to throw up in the clinic.

Comment

There is no debate despite what the article says, she doesn't qualify for the accolade. I'm sadly too familiar with the world of the Kardashians and there are too many distinct facts about how their success works to detract from this. Not least of all is that she built it on her families money, earnt via their fame, managed and run by her mother. She's literally a purpose built face for one arm of a family business who contributes only a fraction of the work required to generate and manage the business. It's been well documented that each KK in actuality earns around $10m each year and even then much of it comes down to the deplorable yet hats off for being the real workhorse mastermind behind the success mother, Kris. Forbes article if anything simply devalues the company's reporting.

If her company is genuinely valued at knocking $1bn it won't be for too long and it sure as hell isn't because she self-made it.

Comment

Working...
                                X