Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    That was weird. I use the Nintendo Online app on my phone as I can type infinitely faster.
    Anyone else want a sand castle?
    Yes just activated the app but have been googling the issue but can’t find anything on it.

Comment

The Nintendo UK store currently has packs of series 2 and 3 amiibo cards in stock for £3.49 each, for anyone interested.

Comment

the update is now live i'm downloading as i type, im guessing once it goes live in japan which is now that all regions will get it. Failing that set your sonsoles region to japan if it doesn't appear but i'm guessing most people will be asleep here now lol. I have an hour before i need to be asleep for work tomorrow i'll risk it

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          the update is now live i'm downloading as i type, im guessing once it goes live in japan which is now that all regions will get it. Failing that set your sonsoles region to japan if it doesn't appear but i'm guessing most people will be asleep here now lol. I have an hour before i need to be asleep for work tomorrow i'll risk it
          Downloading now

Comment

currently bushing the crap out of my town still no sign of redds boat though.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              currently bushing the crap out of my town still no sign of redds boat though.
              Nothing here either. So on with the collapsing of my cliff walls

Comment

you need to go speak to blathers he will mention the art stuff, then i think redds boat will start appearing from then on. Isabelle mentions at the start of the day there's a sketchy looking boat on the island lol. If you find redd wandering around your town you can buy a painting off him give that to the museum to start the upgrade.

Comment

Been shaking trees so I’ve had enough sticks to craft hedges.

Hedges rule.

Comment

There seems to be quite a bit of crap misinformation going around about this update, firstly you do NOT lose access to any previous holidays by updating. You don't need to be constantly connected online to access holiday events either as people are spreading this crap saying nintendo has implemented some new anti cheat stuff to stop you accessing the hoildays if not connected online lol yeah sure. I tested this lie out by turning my switch into airplane mode so the internet was disabled and i time travelled back to bunny day and it was all still there to take part in and then i travelled forward to today and all the earth day new stuff is still there inclidung redd and leif. One thing people need to be aware of is leif and redd will randomly turn up like kicks does there doesn't seem to be a certain day any of them turn up that i can see i just kept doing forward one day at a time to test it out and one day leif appeared and then a few more days later reds boat docked at the beach so you can access all the new stuff without the internet as long as you have the update installed.

The only thing i havent tested is the later holiday events like the wedding festival but i don't think that will be accessible until nintendo send out another update.

Comment

I spent some time in the addictive custom designs app last night. I wanted to recreate some of my favourite retro tracksuit tops. I got a carried away! This is starting to shape up as my GOTY!

More here at Nook Island Designs

Comment

Those are great!

Comment

I really like these last designs, really great ones !

Last edited by burbigo2; 10-06-2020, 14:43.

Comment

Those are really cool Hudson

Comment

Ah nice one guys.

Was this feature also in New Leaf?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                                Ah nice one guys.

Was this feature also in New Leaf?
                                Yep. And what’s nice is that it is unchanged so you can bring in designs you did in New Leaf into this. I imported a couple of my Star Trek uniform tops.

Comment

Working...
                                X