No announcement yet.

Red Dwarf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful as the revival has been I can't imagine anyone would want to finance a movie now. I don't know why they keep pursuing it as it'd undoubtedly bomb. All any attempt will do is likely cost us a Red Dwarf XIV onwards.

Comment

Red Dwarf I-VIII boxset inbound on Blu-Ray

Comment

I hope its region free as UK BluRay discs don't work on Japanese players. Funny why they changed the region locks compared to DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          I hope its region free as UK BluRay discs don't work on Japanese players. Funny why they changed the region locks compared to DVD.
          I wouldnt waste your time Yak, it's not doubt be the new BBC PC print.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            it's not doubt be the new BBC PC print.
            What's that about???

Comment

I wouldnt waste your time Yak, it's not doubt be the new BBC PC print.
              What's a PC print?

Comment

More importantly, what does “it’s not doubt be” mean?

Comment

What's a PC print?
                  Political Correctness print . Much like the BBC have been doing over the years with Only Fools and Horses and given the #Me too movement.
                  It can only be a matter of time before Only Fools and Horses is banned, given how Del Boy looks on women and the ammount of times he feels Marline's bottom.

Comment

This thread is about Red Dwarf.

Comment

"So what is it?"

"Only kidding"

Comment

Political Correctness print .
                        F-That. Such a thing exists? Political correctness is BS in most cases. People being too sensitive or taking things the wrong way or just being a dick to stair the sh!t.

You know I got two mails complaining about me saying Curry Muncher on one of my videos. The both said that I was being racist towards Indians. What idiots those people are. For a start I was thinking of myself when I said it (I do love curry) and another, curry is a staple food of so many countries besides India. The world is just full of fools I feel.

Comment

The world is just full of fools I feel.
                          Sadly, they are egged on by the media, news networks, and government. It creates stories for journalists -- and also allows some people in politics to act all pious as a way to pretend they care. It's all very much a feeding frenzy by people who feel they have something to gain from embracing political correctness.

The PC brigade gradually became similar to the Puritans -- so I wish they'd also piss off to America and leave us in peace. I've had enough of all the witch-hunt BS and trying to sanitise culture. The BBC better not spoil Red Dwarf.

Comment

F-That. Such a thing exists?
                            As far as I can find, no. It does not exist. For the talk of “too sensitive” and “feeding frenzy” in these couple of posts, it seems there is no need here to get any panties in a bunch.

Man, you guys are so easily triggered.

Comment

F-That. Such a thing exists? Political correctness is BS in most cases. People being too sensitive or taking things the wrong way or just being a dick to stair the sh!t.
                              Sadly most of BBC old comedy is now subject to cuts, small changes or not to be played at all like It Ain't Half Hot Mum (speaking of India)

Comment

Oh, Robert Llewellyn. You are a one man gun-jumping machine. This time, he's turned up on the annoyingly-capitalised radio station talkSPORT, primarily to promote the forthcoming Fully Charged live shows. G&T regular Stephen Abootman was listening, and has very helpfully clipped up the part of the conversation that turned to our favourite show. Upon being asked by either Hawksbee or Jacobs whether he was

News is always hard to come by on this show, the most recent slight comment by Robert Llewellyn backs up the long rumoured suggestion that Red Dwarf XIII is still targeting filming late 2019 ahead of a 2020 release.

Comment

Working...
                                X