Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mum was in a bit of a huff when I arrived home for Christmas last year as last time my sister travelled in her car, mum left her in it for 2 minutes (bad move) and she wrote "MUMS NAME Stinks" and willies all over the windows. Mum had tried to clean it and they are still there so my stepdad was tasked with cleaning it properly.

My sister has a habit of putting stinks at the end of everything. My mum stupidly asks her to set up things like Netflix and her Alexa accounts so of course they are named after my mum with Stinks or BUM at the end.

My irk; hearing a horny Fox yelling its head off in the back garden for over an hour in the middle of the night. So tired.

Comment

Pinny would like to know if your sister is single?

Comment

I want to ask how old your sister is to understand this puerile behaviour, but I can't really judge.

At Christmas, I used a route planner to plot a jogging course, then ran it so that my app would record the route...

Comment

Loses shape towards the shaft base, but excellent helmet detailing: 7/10.

Comment

Yeah, I wish there was a crescent towards the base, but you work with what you've got.

I was breathlessly tittering to myself as I ran down the cul-de-sac to add the "eye" detail.

Comment

I had too many different things to do today. I had a client visit in Bristol, then a different client at my office in the afternoon, then helping daughter sort car insurance then sister birthday visit. None of those things were difficult but I felt like it was too many different things to cram into one day really. Now I'm drinking whiskey though so a good end to the day.

Comment

Blobcat’s sister sounds excellent. As far as daubings go, you can’t beat a massive cock.

On the way back from Norwich Beer Festival in the back of Plough Boy’s mam’s car, someone drew a load of massive cocks on the passenger side rear window.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I want to ask how old your sister is to understand this puerile behaviour, but I can't really judge.

At Christmas, I used a route planner to plot a jogging course, then ran it so that my app would record the route...
                  Exactly the same shame as a thingy

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                    you can’t beat a massive cock.
                    Some would disagree

Comment

My sister is older than me (mid 30's) is married to a woman (younger than me) and is not a massive cock fan I believe which makes the whole scenario funnier.

When I talk about her, people assume she is in her teens, that has always been the way, she is crazy in the nicest and sometimes bad ways but still love that about her. Her wife is super over polite and is rather horrified how my sister acts around her family but she is adorable.

Urk today? Was told back in August I would not be getting a fine from the Dartford crossing (I was ill and diverted to cross it and 2 days later realised I had not paid). At the time I called and they said they had not assigned a fine and probably won't as my first offence, call in a week which I did over 3 weeks.

Yesterday we got a final statment (our first ever letter) claming the bayliffs will come next week if not paid by Wednesday, near £200. If I was allowed to pay a fine (which I was happy to do so at the time) within 14 days it would have been significantly lower. Now when I am trying to sort wedding/ honeymoon expenses out this comes along.

So I paid online, to which I get a 'Faliure' status with only a 'go back' option. No email confirmation but my mobile bank app shows its processing and money technically out. Called the customer service number (not 0800 number, no note on charge) which I was on hold for for nearly 13 minutes until I put the phone down. Decided to go to bank to confirm its going through then decided to cancel it. I will be naughty and call from a work phone on Monday and use their phone automated payment service rather than the unreliable online one. STRESSING ME OUT.
                      Last edited by Blobcat; 19-01-2020, 20:25.

Comment

[MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION].

Automatic fine systems should be banned by law, its disgusting. Makes it impossible to deal with any issues and thats the entire point.

Comment

I'm in that annoying trough where I'm between games and other entertainment and because if I commit to one thing, I won't commit to any other thing, so I'm committing to nothing.

Loads of telly series and films and DVDs I could be watching.

I don't need to tell you guys about videogame backlogs! Control, Zelda, Resi 7, Astrobot, a zillion games on the Games Pass trial and a groaning shelf and HDD of games.

I also need to make the effort to learn and play some more boardgames that I've had sat in shrink for ages. Argh!

I'm going to boot the kids up to bed to maximise some play time.
                          I can normally get into a game and not worry about what I'm not playing, but it's this weird limbo I need to get out of.

Comment

EDF 5 would of been good for that...

Comment

That's exactly it, just heap another "I could be playing" to the list!

Comment

But you would be playing.

Comment

Working...
                                X