Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't read/hear about the Stampers without thinking of the Consolevania skit about team calling them out for a square-go. "Stampers, grab yer pampers".

Comment

From Software updated their Twitter header image with something that looks straight out of Armored Core.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        From Software updated their Twitter header image with something that looks straight out of Armored Core.
        You sure? I just looked and I think that's Metal Wolf Chaos.

Comment

Definitely not MWC. Very different mecha design, although the machine gun might trick you.

Comment

Confirmed as being from Armored Core Verdict Day and not a new game.

Comment

New Spanish DLC map out for theHunter: COTW on Dec 10th!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Definitely not MWC. Very different mecha design, although the machine gun might trick you.
                Are you certain? This is what I see when I go to their Twitter:

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Are you certain? This is what I see when I go to their Twitter:

Sorry, my bad. It was From marketing manager's account, not From's.

Comment

Vanquish and Bayonetta at 4K 60fps! Both instant buys for me.

Comment

Not sure if it's been noted in another thread but Campo Santo (Firewatch) have had their next game put on hold now that they've been bought by Valve. That's it, buy a good studio and stop them doing what they're good at. Seems to be the way of games companies. https://www.polygon.com/2019/12/3/20...source=twitter

Comment

With it being Valve, we will see a Firewatch 2...but never a 3.

Comment

Looks like another Bioshock has been announced? Probably be a GaaS MTX **** storm.

Comment

Anyone who's into their cars and racing games from yesteryear might be interested in this months Modern Classics magazine. It's a belter.

https://www.modernclassicsmagazine.c...digital-sample

Comment

I'm going to be curious as to what happened with the previous in-development Bioshock 4 and how far that got, sounds like they've just started from scratch again

Comment

M2 have the rights to Toaplan’s games. Ports to modern systems starting next year. Bring on Tatsujin Oh and Snow Bros 2!

Comment

Working...
                                X