Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CERO are shutting down for a month (link)- meaning any games due for release in Japan that haven't been rated already are going to be delayed.

Comment

More delays, this time you have to wait to be welcomed to the New World (Amazon's MMO) - which moves from May to August release:

Amazon delays launch of MMO New World to August due to coronavirus - Closed Beta now coming in July.

I did read of another small game being delayed, but can't find it now.

Comment

Four new M2. ShootTriggers games announced: Twin Cobra, Truxton II, Flying Shark, and Out Zone. No platform or release date revealed.

Comment

Woohoo! Hopefully it’s a compilation rather than four individual releases. Great to see Truxton 2 (Tatsujin Oh) get out to a wider audience. It’s a corker.

Comment

No reviews in Edge Mag this month, instead it’s an issue dedicated to feel-good games ...

Last edited by Atticus; 21-04-2020, 15:12.

Comment

Great idea and I really like the list of games.

Comment

SnowRunners came out today and I didn't even know what it was. Didn't know it was a sequel... And now I wants it.

Comment

Spintires series. Seen it a few times being played but never played any of them.

Seems to have a small following. Not quite as big as Farm Simulator, Euro Truck Sim or Train Simulator but seems to be of a similar quirky/offbeat/niche style.

Comment

Superb games, I'm waiting of the latest one in the post. Big fan!

Comment

I actually like the look of that, may pick it ip at some stage.

Comment

Snowrunner has a British Scammel truck in too. I had a mod with my Disco 3 on spintyres

Comment

[MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION] Would love to read a first play post.

Comment

I don’t normally write no readings but I’ll give it a go!

Comment

Ion fury finally hitting consoles

Comment

Looks promising. Great in game art.

Comment

Working...
                                X