No announcement yet.

Xbox One: Thread 06 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Xbox One region free in regard to BC titles?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      Is the Xbox One region free in regard to BC titles?
      Yep, the XBox One is region free

Comment

Please report on how full spectrum warrior looks asap. Thank you.

Comment

Really curious to know how Morrowind is if anyone has it to try? I'm massively tempted to get an Xbox to play Orta, Morrowind and JSRF. That's if the latter comes to BC. If it does that's me buying an Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
            Yep, the XBox One is region free
            Nice to know, I have a few US copies of Xbox games (Ninja Gaiden Black, Jet Set Radio Future and Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy).

I remember passing on Morrowind for the Xbox because it seemed too constrained by the hardware, to the point there was official recommendation from Bethesda for not dropping a lot of items on the ground.

Comment

PDO! PDO!

Comment

Holy Sh8T .. Panzer Dragoon Orta looks out of this word in 4K.

Comment

Holy Sh8T .. Panzer Dragoon Orta looks out of this word in 4K.
                  Really? I own the Japanese Xbox original. I should give it a try tonight. I wonder if they'll add the Dead or Alive Ultimate Collection? I only own 3 original Xbox games which are Simpsons Hit and Run, Panzer Dragon Orta and DOA Ultimate Collection.

Comment

Trying to get hold of a copy of Orta now. Hopefully Jet Set Radio Future isn’t too far down the line. Metal Arms would be nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                      Really? I own the Japanese Xbox original. I should give it a try tonight. I wonder if they'll add the Dead or Alive Ultimate Collection? I only own 3 original Xbox games which are Simpsons Hit and Run, Panzer Dragon Orta and DOA Ultimate Collection.
                      Your eyes will pop out of your head when you see Orta running in 4k on the One X

And for those who don't own a copy, it can now be bought digitallly for £9.
                      Last edited by Team Andromeda; 18-04-2018, 07:09.

Comment

Ace. I'll be picking that up

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          Ace. I'll be picking that up
                          Wait till you see it, its insane how good the game looks in 4K. Hoping SEGA can get a workaround JSRF music now and having it on the BC program. If not JSRF, then hopefully SEGA GT 2002, HOTD III and Gunvalkyrie and with luck Fromsoftware O.TO.GI series

Comment

That screenshot looks fantastic. The water reminds me of Panzer Dragoon Zwei's fancy effects.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesy View Post
                              That screenshot looks fantastic. The water reminds me of Panzer Dragoon Zwei's fancy effects.
                              Yes, a trademark of the Panzer series was those lovely water effects. They've never looked better in 4K

Comment

Is this the case with all bc games? I thought you needed the original disc in the first place?

Comment

Working...
                                X