Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Perfect, cheers guys!

Those Mtashed videos are great. I've posted a few in here for charms, Plunderblade and so on that I think you'll find useful.
    Website-wise, I've found RPGsite is pretty good: https://www.rpgsite.net/games/955-monster-hunter-world

Here's some info on that Platinum Fish you've been desirous of, MrK:

I want to watch a film, or some telly or some comedy with my wife, but this thing has its claws in me and I can happily play this all night.

I probably shouldn't have gone to bed straight after this as when I closed my eyes, all I could see was Rathians roaring in my face.
    I then spent the night dreaming about the game and I had some special mantle or something!
    Cheers for the links!

Your reply was a bit floaty- are you on tonight or not

Comment

Heh. Probably!

Comment

Why is my cultivation list so small? I've pretty much just got honey and a few mushrooms that I can cultivate. How do I add more stuff to the list?
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm so jealous of all of you with free time to sink into this right now.

Chomping at the bit to get my next session in, have a mental checklist of things I want to catch up on from having read so much about it, etc...

As wonderful as the game is, I really do lament the lack of portability. You can't have it all!

Comment

I’ve got at least 40 hours free to play from now until Monday. Jaja.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Why is my cultivation list so small? I've pretty much just got honey and a few mushrooms that I can cultivate. How do I add more stuff to the list?
              There's a mission called "Prickly Predicament" that lets you cultivate more stuff, including Might Seeds and Godbugs, which net the most Zenny. It's worth doing because you get money for nothing.
              Monster Hunter World Bauble Cactus Locations guide shows you where to find this plant, so you can complete Prickly Predicament quest.

One of the missions I did last night "Persistent Pests" and that unlocked a second slot, so I'm getting more cash rolling in.
              For the third slot, you need to unlock level 7 quests and complete "Talons of Ice and Fire"
              Improve your crops and grow even more seeds in the Botanical Research Center with this quick guide, explaining how to unlock more growing slots.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              I'm so jealous of all of you with free time to sink into this right now.

Champing at the bit to get my next session in, have a mental checklist of things I want to catch up on from having read so much about it, etc...

As wonderful as the game is, I really do lament the lack of portability. You can't have it all!
              Missed you this week, sweet cheeks.

"Free time". I just stay up later than is healthy, but at least not as late as [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION], whom I have to admonish each night and tell him to get to bed!

Comment

Ive managed 70 hours on this since release...there’s no signs of stopping either :|
                Last edited by MrKirov; 16-02-2018, 13:29.

Comment

its best doing all the optional quests even when they don't have a speach bubble next to the icon in list and quite a few of them will lead to a ! popping up at hq and 3rd fleet.

completed the Xeno HWG, it's a bit of beast, stocked with recoil. reload and range attack mods, i have walk and load on all the elements (of which it uses all of them) and normal load for tier3 ammo. draw backs for it are no slice and some nasty deviation on follow up shots which coming from the 0 deviation guns of lion3 and shattercyst is an eye opener.

combine it with pierce dmg up and free ammo3, i have 9 mags on everything.

Comment

I got the tail! Full Nerg set and bow.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Diablos hunt. Then a Black Diablos turns up, and then Beetlejuice turns up. FFS! Jaja.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

You need to hit the Share button and save videos of such monster buffets.

Comment

This SFV quest is a joke. A HUGE Barrorh with ****ing stupid big hitboxes. They must have known because you get 10 continues

Comment

I needs me someone with the quest.

Thanks for the quests this evening all! Nice to talk to people again, haven't since we had a few games of EDF a year or two back.

Far too many Monkey-Daves though.
                            Last edited by kryss; 16-02-2018, 23:28.

Comment

I was crying as J0e struggled to differentiate between the two guys in the chat group with similar West Midlands accents, both called Dave, both with monkey gametags, both with projectors, both playing Monster Hunter: World!

"Well which Dave am I talking to now?!"

Some good huntin' and I'm finally High Rank!

Comment

I beat that rat bat white thing last night on my todd. I never felt like it had the measure of me. I felt a bit sorry for it at the end, as it laid flat on the floor while getting brayed none stop over the head with a giant hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X