This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Sports Club (Wii-U)

Wii Tennis with the motion plus was punishing. No more crappy flicks of the wand. No sir. This one requires proper, defined hand movements.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      I'm still waiting to hear what the relevance of how many COD games I've bought over the years is.
      Its called experience, like your beers

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        New Super Mario Brothers U (Wii-U)

I thought this was just an HD remake of NSMBWii but it doesn’t appear so. Its quite tricky. Might try playing the old Wii one on the Wii-U instead!
        I can't enjoy SMW as much after playing NSMBU to a great extent. The former is still a great game, obviously, it's just that level design has come such a long way since 1990.

Make sure you try out some of the challenge stages. Design perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          So you don't have an actual answer then?

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            Uncharted 2 (PS3)

I need to finish this so that I can start Uncharted 3 on PS4.

I'm on chapter 22 of 26, so not that long to go. The graphics hold up remarkably well.
            Best Uncharted game.

Comment

I'm looking forward to trying out Fall Guys tonight, probably followed by Dead Island.
              I completed it on the 360, but it's our current co-op game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                Best Uncharted game.
                Noooo! I want them to get better!

[MENTION=2447]EvilBoris[/MENTION] should change your username to Teen Ager

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  So you don't have an actual answer then?
                  It's called I'll rather whisky, Irish whisky mind. None of that Scottish crap

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I'm looking forward to trying out Fall Guys tonight, probably followed by Dead Island.
                    I completed it on the 360, but it's our current co-op game.
                    I thought Fall Guys was bloody awful. One of those "poor controls masquerading as ker-azy gameplay" sort of things.

Comment

So let me get this straight. You raise a question to prove whatever point it was you were hoping to make. You get a reply. Now you're just going to respond with nonsensical garbage?

You really are just a broken toy.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        I thought Fall Guys was bloody awful. One of those "poor controls masquerading as ker-azy gameplay" sort of things.
                        Oh no! Well, it should be good for a laugh for a few levels at least.
                        My mate says he's been playing it with his son and it seems to have cured him of Fortnite, even suggesting they delete it!

Comment

Bit of SFV, trying to get my ranking up. Been on a bit of a losing streak recently - the result of trying to play when I'm a bit too tired and just not being able to execute properly. It took them a while, but it's now a great game. Please don't **** up SF6.

Been having a go at The Touryst too. What a lovely little game.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post

Been having a go at The Touryst too. What a lovely little game.
                            Yeah, loving this on, of all things, MicroSoft™ GamePass.

Comment

Next time you travel through a duty-free I suggest you give the Glenfiddich 'Select Cask' a try. It's one of their cheaper bottles, but in all honesty I've yet to find a nicer single malt. That said I've never spent more than £120 on a single bottle, but I have tried a lot of them under that price cut-off.

Very moreish.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                Yeah, loving this on, of all things, MicroSoft™ GamePass.
                                Yeah, me too. I was nearly going to buy it on Switch a while ago but swerved it due to having a million things on the go.

Comment

Working...
                                X