Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The withdrawal effects from coming off my anti-depressant medication are proving quite troublesome. Its been three days of headaches, feeling lethargic and just feeling completely out of it. Hopefully it doesn't last too long, cause this work week is going to be hell if not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
      The withdrawal effects from coming off my anti-depressant medication are proving quite troublesome. Its been three days of headaches, feeling lethargic and just feeling completely out of it. Hopefully it doesn't last too long, cause this work week is going to be hell if not.
      Best wishes for this, Cepp.
      I hope you find a coping strategy in dealing with this adjustment.
      Nothing wrong in being on anti-depressants, if anything it's good that people know when to reach out for help, but it's still a good sign that you're able to come off them.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Best wishes for this, Cepp.
        I hope you find a coping strategy in dealing with this adjustment.
        Nothing wrong in being on anti-depressants, if anything it's good that people know when to reach out for help, but it's still a good sign that you're able to come off them.
        Cheers mate, I'm all about being open with this sort of stuff after suffering in silence until my mid 20s and reaching some extremely dark places as a result. I'm incredibly lucky really in that I got a full year of counselling back in 2010 via the NHS which helped tremendously.

It wasn't until about 4 years ago that I tried anti-depressants, after realising I'd come as far as I could without them, and had planned to just stay on them permanently. I've met someone special now though, and they really put a damper on things in the bedroom.

We'll see how I get on, if I end up back where I was I'll jump on them again

Comment

Sounds like there's more there for the smiles than irks thread!
          You've got an excellent attitude about all of this, which is encouragement to others.
          Blokes are pretty bad at admitting they need help.

Comment

Comment

The comments section make this a smile worthy post. Otherwise (BARF!)

Comment

I didn't get any work done this morning because Office decided it was updating but then couldn't update so it wouldn't let me open any application. I got a specific error code and there was a nice easy fix listed on the MS site - simply open an Office application and update manually from there. Urrrggghhh. Ended up on chat with a MS guy who then told me my account didn't exist (it did, I was logged in at the time) and ran through a stupid amount of steps to find that, yeah, what's happening is that it's trying to update but it's not updating and won't let us into the apps. He ended up uninstalling every trace of Office from my machine and resinstalling it all from scratch and that fixed it but it took ages. So got no work done in the morning.

Not getting any work done now because I'm here posting about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I didn't get any work done this morning because Office decided it was updating but then couldn't update so it wouldn't let me open any application. I got a specific error code and there was a nice easy fix listed on the MS site - simply open an Office application and update manually from there. Urrrggghhh. Ended up on chat with a MS guy who then told me my account didn't exist (it did, I was logged in at the time) and ran through a stupid amount of steps to find that, yeah, what's happening is that it's trying to update but it's not updating and won't let us into the apps. He ended up uninstalling every trace of Office from my machine and resinstalling it all from scratch and that fixed it but it took ages. So got no work done in the morning.

Not getting any work done now because I'm here posting about this.
                  You really need to fake a legal claim, something like you needed to use powerpoint, word and excel to submit confidential data to help world peace, solve the virus and save Pret. And the deadline was today.

Comment

-edit-
                    Friendships end and people move on. Not something I want to dwell on when so many other things are going right for me.
                    Last edited by Cepp; 08-09-2020, 20:38.

Comment

Cepp, sorry about that it's seemingly a part of life now.

My irk which I never really noticed, someone posts a comment on a site and it may just be an opinion or even facts, and they get a ton of dislikes. It's so weird people take anything against their brand or whatever so seriously. Bizarre human nature.

Comment

I love this forum but this is the worst forum for uploading pictures.

Comment

If more people paid Blue subs we'd be able to afford to host pictures too.
                          In the mean time, use something like imgbb.
                          I usually tweet stuff then let Twitter host it if it's not important stuff.

EDIT: Didn't mean it to sound quite to aggressive!
                          Last edited by QualityChimp; 11-09-2020, 11:45.

Comment

If more people paid Blue subs we'd be able to afford to host pictures too.
                            In the mean time, use something like imgbb.
                            I usually tweet stuff then let Twitter host it if it's not important stuff.

EDIT: Didn't mean it to sound quite to aggressive!
                            If more people

*QC side-eyes all grey usernames*

MORE

*Side-eye intensifies*

PEOPLE

*QC spits on floor*

paid for SUBS

*QC looks down as if overcome by anger*

then MAYBE

*QC's arms begin shaking*

MAYBE

*shaking intensifies*

we'd be ABLE

*desk beneath his fingers begins rattling*

TO HOST PICTURES

*QC flips desk over in direction of all grey usernames, computer goes flying*

Comment

Subscription prices increase to pay for a new “server”

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                If more people

*QC side-eyes all grey usernames*

MORE

*Side-eye intensifies*

PEOPLE

*QC spits on floor*

paid for SUBS

*QC looks down as if overcome by anger*

then MAYBE

*QC's arms begin shaking*

MAYBE

*shaking intensifies*

we'd be ABLE

*desk beneath his fingers begins rattling*

TO HOST PICTURES

*QC flips desk over in direction of all grey usernames, computer goes flying*
                                Imagine being able to sum up that whole post with a picture...

Comment

Working...
                                X