Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished off a few last trophies on AC Origins, and have been alternating between The Division 2 and Judgement

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
      I've packed my ps4 up for sale so I've got the Emulators running instead.
      Haven't played DoDonPachi or espgaluda for ages. Love it. Should be a fun few weeks nailing some arcade games.
      Yep I'm doing cold turkey at the moment. Haven't played anything since shipping my One X off. Just over a week to go though...

Comment

Started Far Cry 3 Remastered on PS4. I've wanted to play this for years. So, you need to save your friends but they wont give you weapons if you dont switch on electricity. And for some reason before I can start the game to save my friends I need to murder some pigs and collect some flowers? Already overwhelmed by craptastic busywork, I deleted the game after 30 minutes playtime.

Comment

Honestly I've not played anything... I've sold my One X and my Switch so this week I've been without a real means to indulge.

I'm basically sitting out a few days before the Series X arrives... Nearly there.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            Honestly I've not played anything... I've sold my One X and my Switch so this week I've been without a real means to indulge.

I'm basically sitting out a few days before the Series X arrives... Nearly there.
            Same. I sold my One X and PS4 Pro last month in preparation of the new systems over the next few weeks.

I've been dabbling with the Switch. FINALLY finished Breath of the Wild, but now I've opened a can of worms by purchasing the DLC . Also finished Luigi's Mansion 3, Great couch Co-op game! Also so close to collecting all 120 starts on Super Mario 64 (3D All-Starts). Had a blast with the Switch this month actually!
            Last edited by MarioMark; 06-11-2020, 07:28.

Comment

We're in the living room right now - I'm playing Ni No Kuni Remaster (Switch) on the telly, while my wife is playing the original on PS3 connected to one of the monitors at her desk. She's near the end so I've ordered Ni No Kuni 2 on PS4 for her.

Most importantly, I've finally got her to experience the wonders of gaming with earphones. She's loving the music even more.
              Last edited by randombs; 06-11-2020, 07:45.

Comment

Issue I've got with the Switch is my kids keep taking it out of the dock if I'm playing on TV so I can't do that at all unless it's really late and I'm knackered by then anyway.

So I've sold my Switch for now, as the price was right and I'll revisit my digital games for it next year after we've found out what the rumoured Pro model actually offers.

I might actually end up just getting the lite console as it suits my needs better. Will see...

For now though, more cold turkey.

Comment

I've been playing Ridge Racer 2 on the psp (ppsspp). Great fun. Made it to the pro races.
                  I have to say, if I got this on the psp after already owning the first I'd be pissed. Its exactly the same game, just bigger and more of it.

Comment

(ppsspp)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Have I shamed myself?

Comment

Have I shamed myself?
                        Ha, no, it just sounded like you were calling a cat! Pssppsspsspsspss!

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post

For now though, more cold turkey.
                          Rumour has is Cold Turkey Definitive Edition is coming out next year with all of the DLC included

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                            Rumour has is Cold Turkey Definitive Edition is coming out next year with all of the DLC included
                            I understand it's releasing on Christmas Day but included in game pass... Nom nom.

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                              Now that I think about it, cold turkey is like the DLC to the Day One Edition of Christmas dinner.

Comment

Not so much playing as about to play.

KOTOR 2 left me wanting more so I'm grabbing Star Wars: The Old Republic to play through the story. If it holds my interest up to the paid expansions I'll grab them as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X