Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really bad, I had a very similar adverse reaction years ago sight related to some anti biotics I took. Mine though passed through my field of vision right to left then disappeared. After being told to stop taking the tablets the episode repeated over gradually increasing lengths of time. Not had one for about a year now so hopefully for me at least I'm getting over it.

Yours sadly sounds infinitely worse then mine, hope this mark fades away for good over time.

Comment

I think I really need to go for the second dose, or it's going to get in the way of so much stuff over the next couple of years, travel, etc.

I might just have to have the eye hospital A&E on speed-dial and check my sight rigorously every half hour, and jump straight in an uber if I see ANY changes.

Comment

Would agree that sounds awful - far beyond an irk!

I can't remember if I ever posted this here but it irks me on such a regular basis that even if I have, I'm posting it again: people in the middle of multi-storey buildings who press the "up" button to call a lift when they want to go down, who end up stopping a lift mid-ascent, look confused, then shrug their shoulders and don't get in when the people in the lift tell them it's going up.

Comment

People have had credit and debit cards for years but there are so many that when they use it like it's for the first time, also why they cannot understand that contactless transactions have to be declined every now and then for obvious reasons

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            People have had credit and debit cards for years but there are so many that when they use it like it's for the first time,
            The only bit of devil's avocado I'd give here is that I had to use my card with PIN, last week, for the first time in a year, and I confess I probably did look like I had never used a card machine before.

Comment

Yet another job rejection; I'm starting to feel like I'm on the scrap heap at 41.

On the positive side of things, I still have agency work and I'm not done hunting for a decent role just yet.

Comment

Youtube dropped an age restriction warning on oneof my videos...which I had online for 9 years and is Queelag's introduction from Dark Souls. I wonder if the same video from other, larger channels are age restricted as well...no? Keep on this path Google.

Comment

Truly minor irk this, but: the use of the word 'hack' for any kind of solution. Here being used to describe an ingenious, well coordinated and successful medical science campaign to cut dengue fever, but trivialized by the term 'hack' to the equivalent of a lifestyle tip: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57417219.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
                    Truly minor irk this, but: the use of the word 'hack' for any kind of solution. Here being used to describe an ingenious, well coordinated and successful medical science campaign to cut dengue fever, but trivialized by the term 'hack' to the equivalent of a lifestyle tip: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57417219.
                    Gotta get those sweet, sweet clicks.

“Reacts to”, “breaks down”, “most iconic roles”.

I remember spotting a video of someone “breaking down” their “most iconic roles” despite only having a few roles to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      Gotta get those sweet, sweet clicks.

“Reacts to”, “breaks down”, “most iconic roles”.

I remember spotting a video of someone “breaking down” their “most iconic roles” despite only having a few roles to begin with.
                      Congratulations to Professors Emmanuelle Charpentier and Jennifer Doudna, Nobel Prize for Chemistry 2020 for their genome editing hack!

Comment

This one weird trick cuts dengue fever by 77%. Doctors hate it!

Comment

The REAL reason why you don't see Dengue fever any more...

Comment

Remember dengue fever? You won't believe what it looks like now.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Remember dengue fever? You won't believe what it looks like now.
                              These mosquitos took a photo together after every bite. Try not to cry when you see the last one.

The mosquito from that PS2 game has grown into a BOMBSHELL

Comment

Watch this video before it's taken down and find out why mosquitoes want it banned!

Comment

Working...
                                X