• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LORD these are big and heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post

Nice, is this like the killion dollar edition that amazon japan has? as in it has all 3 games in physical form or is there something different in those?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post

Just checked and mine is still sitting in the US. Shipped the 28th, and just like always, it took forever to process.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Nice, is this like the killion dollar edition that amazon japan has? as in it has all 3 games in physical form or is there something different in those?
          These are limited edition sets just for the first and second games. They're magnetised and snap together in the middle, which is kind of a neat touch. I'm still not really sure what's in the Killion Dollar Edition, but at the very least it's Japanese versions of all 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            These are limited edition sets just for the first and second games. They're magnetised and snap together in the middle, which is kind of a neat touch. I'm still not really sure what's in the Killion Dollar Edition, but at the very least it's Japanese versions of all 3 games.
            The killion on amazon japan is 2 cart cases, the first 2 games released in physical for on one cart and in the other cart box is NMH 3 and that's pretty much it. There's also a metal tacky looking tumbler that amazon are bundeling with it but i don't think that comes in the box it's just an extra. From my info gathering all 3 games in the jp version all have english but will be curious to see if the first game is still heavily censored like the wii version was, it was the trigger point that stopped me picking it up on wii when it first game out as it was crazy just how toned down it was. As such never played any of them over the years so this time it will be nice to do the entire lot. There's also a sheet of stickers woo such luxury and a tshirt in some form but i can't figure out if it's a digital item for your character in game or a real tshirt based off a design in game the amazon page doesn't make that clear either way if it's real i'm far too fat to fit any size from japan.
            Last edited by importaku; 09-07-2021, 15:44.

Comment

Ah nice one, cheers. Always good to find out what I ordered already

Comment

Oh there's also that really spiffy looking outer box which i have to admit looks lush. I'm pretty late with it as i only preordered about a week or so ago as i assumed that it had totally sold out and yet there it was still available on amazon so i gave in.

Comment

150th Switch game, 1300th physical game, 1500th overall game.

Comment

We really need to see pics now you just dropped that bombshell hehe.

Comment

Lovely stuff that Ys 9 LE. I wish I knew how many games I had

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        150th Switch game, 1300th physical game, 1500th overall game.
                        Say whaaaaaat?!

Comment

Them's some good numbers!

NMH came for me too...

As did some other bits.

Comment

What's that audio CD? Looks like a classic anime soundtrack for the 80s

Comment

It's the OST for Paradise Killer, up over here on Bandcamp too had it ordered for some time but seems the main UK distributor for the CD had some issues getting them in from Germany. Glad to have it at last!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                Them's some good numbers!

NMH came for me too...

As did some other bits.

Spinch and Carto do look interesting.
                                Strive is bloody expensive...

Comment

Working...
                                X