This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradius View Post

I went into GAME today to pay for my Series X and got to meet it! Would have been nice if I could have took it away today!
    Is your Game store on the side of a mountain?

Comment

That clip comes with mountains already attached.

Comment

Just got a notification from Argos that my Series S is set to be delivered by DHL on the 10th... Actually getting excited now.

Comment

Had an email off GAME. I have to go to my store on Monday to process my all access Series X order. It will speed up things when I collect it from store Tuesday morning

Comment

Had email from Shopto to say my Series S is in the warehouse which made me turn to my colleague and break a slow creepy smile.

Comment

Comment

That's pretty impressive. Especially Project cars 2 because that game takes ages to load normally.

Comment

I don't know why. I want a Series S.

Anybody with a pre-order they don't want please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    I don't know why. I want a Series S.

Anybody with a pre-order they don't want please let me know.
                    Oh, piss off back to the PS5 thread

Hopefully someone drives past your house and chucks a brand new Series S out the car window like those guys did when people were queueing for a console launch a few gens back(Xbox 360, I think. I can't find the video).

I can't believe it's only a week away. It felt like forever after we got the preorder confirmed. I was checking here and EG every day for Xbox news. I just saw MVG posted a Series S unboxing video which I'm definitely going to ignore...

Comment

SeriesS has 364gb of space

I should add 'apparently'. Although it ships with 512gb to start so it's not hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                        SeriesS has 364gb of space

I should add 'apparently'. Although it ships with 512gb to start so it's not hard to believe.
                        Sounds about right. I'd estimated around 412gb myself given the reserved amount for the system but it could easily be a bit less...

Comment

Not sure how much to read in it but my Amazon Series X order has now changed to arriving Tuesday, just wondering at what point Amazon will charge me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                              Not sure how much to read in it but my Amazon Series X order has now changed to arriving Tuesday, just wondering at what point Amazon will charge me.
                              Same for me too, personally expecting a charge Friday.

Comment

That's what gaming with ADHD will look like from now on.

Comment

Working...
                                X