No announcement yet.

PSVR Owners Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Molecule's Dreams is going to be an amazingly therapeutic creative outlet experience. Watching this recent demonstration where a fantasy vista is made from scratch, I can just imagine how easily lost you could get in VR on this. The guy just makes it look effortless and using the move controllers.

It was really enjoyable to watch. I'm someone who would happily buy a racing game just for its livery editor though

Last edited by hudson; 18-12-2018, 22:42.

Comment

A rumour has surfaced that bio shock might be getting the vr remake treatment. Hoping it’s true as that would be one huge vr wish granted.

Comment

I'm loving the little BDPSVR community building up and seeing all your enthusiasm for the medium!

Comment

It’s frightening that it’s become one of my most prolific posting threads, it’s the latest tech!!!!

Comment

Has anyone played The Walker? I've got a physical copy on order shipping 31 December but I can't find much reliable info about it...

Comment

I’m pleasantly surprised how much support it’s getting even from Sony who love releasing interesting stuff then leaving it to die with minimal support. Every other week there’s games either released or announced, I’m quite happy with smaller experiences, not every game has to be a 200 hour epic. It really is an escape for me, when I have a really bad day I can come home and go somewhere fun for a while. Don’t think I could live without vr now, even use it for flatscreen gaming playing Subnautica is surprisingly immersive even without vr, scary too it’s actually scared me to the point of me having to take a break. When you can’t see what’s lurking in the murky water it fills me with dread, those reapers could get me from anywhere.

With payday this week I plan on getting a lot of psvr digital titles, have £140 put aside to spoil myself during my time off in jan as I have pretty much zero time off over Xmas.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to Blood and Truth VR and Ace Combat 7 VR next

Comment

Blood & truth has the potential to be amazing.

Comment

Yeah I'm looking forward to that. Even the missus is. For some reason she loves the shooting bits in London Heist.

Comment

One thing that confused me is that the ps4 menu system isnt in sexy 3D VR when you plug the headset in. You'd think Sony would have done something with it.

Comment

Just did the Star Wars Battlefront experience. It was awesome! Especially when you consider that the DLC is free and CEX are selling the game for £2

There are only a couple of problems. The first one is that the ships are too small; from playing prior Star Wars games,the Star Destroyer which you encounter seems tiny! However, the much bigger problem is that I didn't want it to end. The whole thing is less than half an hour long, which flew by, and I would honestly have paid £20 for another 20 missions. Hell, I'd have paid £40 for a full game, on-the-spot. At the end, when you're near Yavin IV, I felt a strong yearning to be able to fly down to the planet, Frontier: Elite 2 style... Shame.

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                        Yeah I'm looking forward to that. Even the missus is. For some reason she loves the shooting bits in London Heist.
                        I love those! I really like the shooting galleries. Trying to beat your score is really fun!

Comment

We really need a Time Crisis.

Comment

Oh man, I'm close to pulling the trigger (excuse thy pun!) on this.

Comment

Shame it doesn’t have aim controller support.

Since I’m home I’m going to get some gaming in starting tomorrow and catch up on my backlog. I can’t decide whether it’s worth me opening firewall or if I should just sell the package on. I bought it thinking there was a proper single player campaign but now I’ve had several people give me conflicting stories!i

Comment

I'm sorry for that, [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION]. Maybe when you get some time, sit and watch some YouTube vids that focus on single player. See if you can get an idea of whether it's for you.

As a single player game campaign, how did you imagine it would flow? Like a Rainbow Six game or CoD?

You can play co-op the against the AI with a friend, if that helps. But still, the game sets up with you both against waves of foes, rather than 2 equal teams. Up
                                Last edited by hudson; 20-12-2018, 09:32. Reason: Aunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X