Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven’t been home from work for two weeks, sat at the airport and my flight has been delayed multiple times. At this rate I’ll get home at midnight, my day started at 6am.

I’ll add to that irk -

The airport being full of stag parties.
    The pissed up girl who burst in to the gents demanding to use a cubicle as the ladies next door was full.
    The way people speak to customer service people like it’s themwho delayed the plane and ruined their lives. Entitled *****.
    Last edited by Colin; 30-03-2018, 18:50.

Comment

Time they banned drunks from flights, and probably serving drinks on board. It's just turned into an expected piss up, and it's hard luck if other peoples trips are made miserable.

Comment

Unfortunately I can only click ‘like’ for that once VP.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
          I want to get the chocolate bars from an Easter Egg (notice I said the bars not the egg itself) but Somebody wont let me because "it's not Easter yet"

I'm actually surprised the one I bought him over a month ago has survived so long hidden in the house.
          Them's the rules!!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Time they banned drunks from flights, and probably serving drinks on board. It's just turned into an expected piss up, and it's hard luck if other peoples trips are made miserable.
            I'd ask why would you need alcohol on a flight? but I think that says more about my consumption of alcohol than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Unfortunately I can only click ‘like’ for that once VP.
              I clicked it for you.

Comment

Almost ruined our night out at the cinema.

We went to see Ready Player One tonight and not long after sitting down, [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] picked up his drink and the cup his pepsi was in just fell appart in his hand and fell on the floor. I went to get him a new one (a similar thing happened to me when we went to see Moana at the same cinema)

On my way I tripped over a step and went flying with empty cup in hand and fell hard on my left knee. A couple in front of me who had their back to me first scoffed as they had somehow caught my cup but after realised I really hurt myself they asked If I was ok. I wasn't but I managed.

The nice girl at the cinema gave me a free drink but the damn knee stung and throbbed throughout the first hour of the film.

Managed to hobble home and getting a nice bruise on a lumpy knee.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  I clicked it for you.
                  [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] So did I.

Comment

I wake up and hear car driving on wet roads. "Oh well another rainy day" I think, a little disappointed. I watch outside the window and it's friggin' snowing.

Comment

Agreed, even stop booze at the whole airport.

Manchester is like an awful extension of a Wetherspoons and the Trafford Centre. Even at 5am there are people there on the beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                        Agreed, even stop booze at the whole airport.

Manchester is like an awful extension of a Wetherspoons and the Trafford Centre. Even at 5am there are people there on the beer.
                        I’m sick of the whole country basically being alcoholics, probably time to look at your life if you need to be pissed 24/7.

Flights are just awful now days.

Comment

I've been sober for 5 years now, and wished i had done it sooner. Life was different then though so it wasn't possible.

Will never drink again, just don't need it or miss it, and life is easier and more productive without it. I also treat myself to random objects (PSVR coming today for example) and never feel guilt about the spending, as justify it to myself by how much i must of saved.

Comment

Eh, this might me a pariah. Despite being in full agreement with van on drunken nuisances in public, I still like a bloody good drink!

Comment

Oh, I like my drink too, but there is a time and place. An aeroplane flight now seems to be extension of a town city center piss up.

Comment

Oh, I like my drink too, but there is a time and place. An aeroplane flight now seems to be extension of a town city center piss up.
                                To be fair, it's emblematic of how air travel has gotten. It's cheaper in some respects, but the conditions under which you fly are much worse. I know for a fact that air quality in planes is worse, as the real reason they banned smoking on planes (aside from PR) is that they don't need to refresh the air quite as much as they used to. Consequently people turn to drink as a kind of escape, which is dangerous in honesty.

Comment

Working...
                                X