Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Also, big tub of black olives I got for quarter of the price. I'm eating the whole tub they are truly lush.
    On the Johnny j’s again jazzy boy? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Just had my body thrown around like a ragdoll playing F-Zero AX at The Heart of Gaming. Worth the admission price alone lol
      It's bloody cool isn't it?!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        It's bloody cool isn't it?!
        It definitely is! Put a big smile on my face that did.

Comment

Had a meeting with a brewery over in Argyll today. Just driving through the jaw dropping Scottish scenery, even in the rain, it just made my day. I’m so close to being done with travelling down south for work every week I can almost taste it, I can’t wait to be back here full time.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Just had my body thrown around like a ragdoll playing F-Zero AX at The Heart of Gaming. Worth the admission price alone lol
            Nice - they have a full working unit in Lanzarote. I really pity the kids today, with pretty much zero arcade culture.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              On the Johnny j’s again jazzy boy? ;-)
              All the time, Tip.

Comment

Dogs and music and dancing and a silent smile between strangers and the changing colour of the leaves and winter skies and walking in the rain and conquering a single desire and re-reading old love letters that break the dam and flood the mind with memories and, most of all, just being aware that life is good. I read a quote by a Zen Master who posed the question 'What good is happiness if you're not aware that you're happy?' and for years I never really understood it, but now I do, and he was right. The difference is night and day.

Comment

I made a pixel art piece inspired by photographer Liam Wong, imagining a fictional version of what his life must be like. Within minutes of tweeting it out, this was his reply: https://twitter.com/liamwong/status/1048215867400499202

Comment

^^ wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      I made a pixel art piece inspired by photographer Liam Wong, imagining a fictional version of what his life must be like. Within minutes of tweeting it out, this was his reply: https://twitter.com/liamwong/status/1048215867400499202
                      Incredible talent DT!

Comment

Hilarious Romanian guy on Arcade Otaku giving away spare parts from a Blast City cab

Comment

I was visiting a brewery yesterday that had the two most awesome dogs who just wanted to play. I spent half of our meeting playing fetch with them, it really made me smile after losing my Belushi this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Amazing work and amazing response. Love that

Comment

Reading the internet on the toilet on your phone. Come on, it’s just amazing how fast tech has progressed. Yes, I’m having a **** as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                                Hilarious Romanian guy on Arcade Otaku giving away spare parts from a Blast City cab

https://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewto...p?f=35&t=38729
                                Bizarre- what's with not wanting to give things to people with lots of positive feedback?

Comment

Working...
                                X