Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its very tastefully done love whole room setup, bet at night it looks super cozy too.

Comment

Tintin where’s the tv unit from please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
        Tintin where’s the tv unit from please ?
        I got it online from a company called Swoon Editions. I don't think you can get my model any more but they have similar.

TT.

Comment

And the sense to play Battlefront, not Battlefront 2.

Comment

Might have a problem with screens....got another CRT in storage 0_o

Havnt been bothered to plug all the systems in yet been back breaking moving all this down a floor.

Comment

My compact setup.

PC Engine will always be my number 1 console.

I used to have 3 cabs too but a house downsize was the nail in their coffin.

Comment

Well god damn Gradius, that is A-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah that's a sexy set up. Gotta love some shmupy goodness.

Comment

Holy ****.

Tripple thumbs-up for PC Engine motherload.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      Holy ****.

Tripple thumbs-up for PC Engine motherload.
                      I’ve had PC Engines since 1989 and started properly collecting the games around 20 years ago. I’m 15 hucards short of a full set. Unfortunately, some of the missing ones are the super expensive ones like Coryoon and Magical Chase.

Comment

That's a beautiful sight Gradius. I think I was almost 600 PCE games at my peak and every hardware variation apart from a Shuttle. Sometimes I kinda miss it.

Comment

FairPlay Gradius that’s a sight of delight. Always saddens me after I sold my precious collection due to hard times a few years ago. Loved my PC Engine collection. Had the white original,turbo duo, duo r, super grafx and pc engine gt and a **** load of hucards and cd roms. Happy times indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            That's a beautiful sight Gradius. I think I was almost 600 PCE games at my peak and every hardware variation apart from a Shuttle. Sometimes I kinda miss it.
                            I benefited from your collection more than once, my Rondo was definitely bought from you.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                              FairPlay Gradius that’s a sight of delight. Always saddens me after I sold my precious collection due to hard times a few years ago. Loved my PC Engine collection. Had the white original,turbo duo, duo r, super grafx and pc engine gt and a **** load of hucards and cd roms. Happy times indeed.
                              I have sold most of the PCE consoles I’ve had but not the games. I just have a Supergrafx and the briefcase now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                                I benefited from your collection more than once, my Rondo was definitely bought from you.
                                I *think* you own my original copy of Rondo bought on release that I owned for many, many years.

Comment

Working...
                                X