This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hudson View Post
    Unfortunately not. I don't have the Switch version (have it on iPad), and that allows midi connectivity. I will get it as these new instruments look to be possibly Switch exclusive?

One weird thing about the Switch version is the serious lack of touch screen functionality. It does have multiplayer and time limit mode, which could be fun.
    Cheers. I just got an iPad for music making duties. Only using Cubasis and the synths that came with it so for and I don't feel limited at all yet.

Comment

Korg Gadget is wonderful on iPad.

Made these:

Last edited by hudson; 07-03-2019, 12:22.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
        Gonna try and be number 1 this weekend! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Got me a win a short time ago!

Fingers crossed!

Comment

[MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] - those are great!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION] - those are great!
            Thanks! The app is a lot of fun.

Here are a few more. The first one was for a Namco competition where you were only allowed to use one instance of the Namco inspired Kamata instrument to make a track.

Last edited by hudson; 08-03-2019, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Got me a win a short time ago!

Fingers crossed!
              Yup, I also got a win after 10 attempts.
              Funny enough, the next following game of Tetris 99 Grand Prix, I came first again! 😎

Comment

Those are great [MENTION=4957]hudson[/MENTION]!
                Should have my first electro track up soon. I’ll post a link in the music making thread when I do.

Comment

The Valkyria Chronicles port is now £7.99 so I jumped for it. I also got that Blackjack game with the Street Fighter visuals as it’s 99p and I’ve heard it’s worth it for pocket change prices.

Comment

been really getting into the Indie game scene on Switch, finished Hollow Knight last week, currently playing Celeste and have Salt and Sanctuary to come. also playing Skyforce Reloaded in between which is very addictive!

been so bored of AAA scene for ages now

Comment

Comment

I wanted this to be amazing, but that’s look excessively similar to the older game. I wonder what it will add. I’ll probably still pick it up though.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I wanted this to be amazing, but that’s look excessively similar to the older game. I wonder what it will add. I’ll probably still pick it up though.
                          I like it. I think it'll be good, because whilst I like Windjammers, I actually think it was a great arcade game but not quite as good a home game. Like, for instance, the games are really short, and IIRC it has weird rules (like a draw is counted as a loss? You'd expect there to be a sudden-death round or something). With a few minor changes to make it a better home game, it could be a really great title to have on the Switch for some 2-player improptu fun,.

Comment

Yes, that’s a good point. It only needs a little more added to be a real 10/10 corker.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              IIRC it has weird rules (like a draw is counted as a loss? You'd expect there to be a sudden-death round or something).
                              Your memory isn't totally correct.

There is a sudden-death round in Windjammers (first score of any kind wins) if matches end in a draw. If the sudden-death round doesn't produce an outright winner then it is game over as the match is a draw.

That mechanic is/was pretty much standard for most arcade sports games that were contemporary to Windjammers.
                              Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 15-03-2019, 04:03.

Comment

New Direct announced for the 20th; 30min focused on Nindies

Comment

Working...
                                X