Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wee bit of help from someone with an original MD 3 button pad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wee bit of help from someone with an original MD 3 button pad?

Yes, I know this is OCD, but would someone be willing to take their original MD pad apart and look at how the mould of the Start button in this MD Mini pad compares to the original?

Basically I'm trying to figure out if I buy an old Japanese 3 button pad, could I swap the blue button straight in. Yes, I know, I have issues.

If nobody gets back to you sooner I can get this done tomorrow for you! I also have a spare Japananese pad you can have if it does fit.

Comment

The mould of the bottom of the start button is exactly the same on both the original 3 button pad & MD mini 3 button pad, I put a blue button In the mini pad and it all works fine.

One thing to note is that the blue button is about 1-2mm shorter on the top so it sits slightly closer to the face of the pad than the original white one.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

it’s not the best picture but it’s the only one on this phone, I can get you a better one tomorrow if you want

Comment

Top man, cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X