X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Super Neo 29 is lush. One day...

Comment

Birthday gift from my good lady -

All I need now is access to a Windows PC...
      Last edited by CMcK; 02-02-2018, 13:46. Reason: Not sure why the photo is upside down!

Comment

Birthday gift got ya dancing on the ceiling?

Comment

Nah I’m really a just a vampire!

Comment

Talking of vampires, always wanted to play this

Comment

I found some really old receipts the other day!

They’re pretty retro now!

Comment

Thats why i don't miss import shops in the slightest, man what a rip lol

Comment

The PlayStation was massively expensive. MD Consoles were proper amateurs. One of them basically went to Japan for the launch and went round the shops buying them one at a time. They reckoned they didn’t make hardly any money because of the cost of staying in Japan for 2 weeks.

The Bubble Bobble pcb was a bargain compared to what it’s worth today. Unfortunately it developed a fault and I ended up binning it! These were the days before the internet and it probably could have been repaired. I have another original Bubble Bobble pcb now

Comment

Looking at the date on the ps1 receipt that must have been an awesome Christmas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jei View Post
                      Looking at the date on the ps1 receipt that must have been an awesome Christmas!!!
                      Playing a game like Ridge Racer at home in 1994 was completely mind blowing.

Comment

Definitely! I think when I imported mine it was ages before I even started playing Ridge after switching it on, I was just sat staring at it in disbelief! You just don’t get that epic leap in gaming any more, just incremental improvements.

Comment

Our Raven games still around last I saw they still were? If you're a collector it's a very good idea to keep receipts in the event you ever have to make an insurance claim.

Comment

£600 in 94 is £1122.00 today

Having access to a PSX back then would have blown my mind, think I was still gaming on my NES at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              £600 in 94 is £1122.00 today

Having access to a PSX back then would have blown my mind, think I was still gaming on my NES at the time.
                              Would have been mind blowing, considering the PSX came out 2003.

Comment

Screw that piece of junk they released later, it'll always be the original Playstation to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X