No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 20th birthday to [MENTION=960]Lebowski[/MENTION]!

In 2007, almost a decade after the release of The Big Lebowski, a book was written about the film’s legacy. Joel and Ethan Coen, the filmmakers responsible for the cult classic, contributed just one line. The tome’s first sentence, in reference to the writing of the book, reads simply: “They have neither our blessing nor our curse.”

Comment

wow i cant believe that films 20 years old, i remember in my uni days going bowling to the all nighter cheap Tuesdays, and because we loved the film so much we would put our names up on the board as characters from the big lebowski, we had a friend who hated being labeled Donny but he would roll the straightest slowest balls and get the most boring strikes you've ever seen in your life, ****ing Donny

Comment

Happy birthday....dude

Comment

Only just spotted with 17 minutes remaining that it's [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]'s birthday today, hope you had a good one buddy!

Comment

Boom, just under the closing Indiana Jones door!
            Happy birthday!

Comment

Thanks guys 34 today!

Started out awful and got better towards the end

Comment

Did you get owt nice?

Comment

Happy belated wishes Zaki

Comment

Thanks P.H!

I was given some cash from family members and carrot cake from the wife.

Pretty much a non event most years.

Spent a few hours playing Shudder and getting a 2.3 million score.

Winter blues kicking in me thinks! Should probably hang out with Zen Monkey this time of the year
                    Last edited by Zaki; 09-09-2018, 12:20.

Comment

Happy Birthday Zaki.

Carrot cake has the added benefit of restoring your stock of body carrots, so you’ve got a good pool of them ready for the next time you vom.

Comment

Happy Birthday, [MENTION=4553]Escape-To-88[/MENTION]!

Comment

Hahah thanks mate! 38, pretty much pushing up daises. Happy Birthday for yesterday [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION]
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Happy birthday pal!

@QC

Comment

Happy Birthday to Atticus! An old stager from the good old days,all the best!

Comment

Happy birthday Phil. We've been chatting so many years it's mental, have a good one buddy!

Comment

Working...
                                X