Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    This was just a matter of time.

All Burbur Club members graduate to the big boys after their induction period. You end up loving that big hit of hops, or bitterness, or thick stouty goodness. A 4% bitter can suddenly taste very bland.
    @vanpeebles I have Winter-themed beers ready to roll.
    Erk, winter burburs time

Comment

Ooooooft.......

Comment

Looking forward to some winter porters here too.
        I've found anything over 11% is just strong for the sake of it and lacks anything in the way of flavour. Perhaps that is just Canadian stuff though.

Comment

Tried porter tonight again, awful, they're just not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Tried porter tonight again, awful, they're just not for me.
            It takes time, serdadu. Porter is like stout but without the burnt taste.

Comment

Any fans of this?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Catpiss.

Beloved of ironic American hipster bellends.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is my dad:

I've not seen him in twenty-three years, so I could be wrong.

I could probably 'bring him back', but that'd likely be a full-time around-the-clock job looking at that vid.

Comment

six Blondes in the house....

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

They sell this on draft too and mighty fine it is!

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      I'm pretty sure this is my dad:

I've not seen him in twenty-three years, so I could be wrong.

I could probably 'bring him back', but that'd likely be a full-time around-the-clock job looking at that vid.
                      That’s tragic Dave.....

Comment

I've had to put an entire case of stouts and porters in my garage due to lack of shelf space and my lack of love for them. [MENTION=7343]prinnysquad[/MENTION] and @vanpeebles, I can leave the garage door open if you want a good night?

Comment

You must train your palette. It can take a long time. Patience, Young Skywalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            I've had to put an entire case of stouts and porters in my garage due to lack of shelf space and my lack of love for them. @prinnysquad and @vanpeebles, I can leave the garage door open if you want a good night?
                            burbur stash!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Any fans of this?

https://imgur.com/hARbMqS
                              Frank Booth beer

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                You must train your palette. It can take a long time. Patience, Young Skywalker.
                                Pinny when you're going to drink with Chan the man (ie me!) I'll show you how the beer drinking is really done, Valley boy style!

Comment

Working...
                                X