Show us your latest Blu Ray/DVD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally managed to get my hand on this 4 cut box set from XT video

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Cotains the ‘complete cut’ and the quality is great!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
      Finally managed to get my hand on this 4 cut box set from XT video

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Cotains the ‘complete cut’ and the quality is great!
      That's beautiful

I have the Arrow set myself which is pretty damn good.

Neil

Comment

Not a new purchase as such but on Sunday I finally got round to getting my Blu-Ray rack built which I have had sat in the shed for months meaning I could finally get my collection out of storage bins that they had been in since we moved

Built rack in situ

The boxes of films

Everything in place

Neil

Comment

Phwoooar!
          Nice rack, darlin'!

Comment

Picked up a really nice German mediabook version of this to replace my other version

DTSHD MA 5.1 Audio too

Fantastic film

Comment

Just bought a bunch of cheap 3D Blu-Ray discs from CEX.

Tron 2, Mummy, Exodus, Ghost Rider 2, Monster Uni and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Comment

Two of my films of the year

Comment

Imported from New Zealand - Australian bluray, not available in any other region yet.

Cracking movie, but not for the faint hearted...

Comment

The Shape of Water Steelbook (gorgeous and I have wanted it for a while now), does that play on normal Blu-ray players/ PS4? I don't know anything about this whole 4K format and seeing that it was sold as that online put me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      The Shape of Water Steelbook (gorgeous and I have wanted it for a while now), does that play on normal Blu-ray players/ PS4?
                      4K UHD discs will only play on a dedicated 4K player/Xbox One X. But the good news is it's a 2-disc edition and comes with the standard blu-ray in the package too

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil
                        Lovely. I need one like that for my BluRays.
                        Last edited by Yakumo; 13-12-2018, 02:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                          4K UHD discs will only play on a dedicated 4K player/Xbox One X. But the good news is it's a 2-disc edition and comes with the standard blu-ray in the package too
                          Sweet! I'll look out for it at a reasonable price in the future!

Comment

Arrow have released a new AVC encoded bluray, of arguably of the best movies ever. Can’t wait to revisit this later this evening. That single action take at the end is still unbeaten.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                              Arrow have released a new AVC encoded bluray, of arguably of the best movies ever. Can’t wait to revisit this later this evening. That single action take at the end is still unbeaten.

https://imgur.com/a/Tg0cQnl
                              Genuinely curious as to what you rated so highly.

It is fantastic, agreed.
                              Bit miserable though, eh?
                              No chance of a sequel with 90% of the characters not making it to the end!

Comment

That is a great film. I dragged out my HD-DVD version a few weeks back and it hasn’t aged at all. The long continuous takes are staggering. Just how much planning must go into that?
                                You couldn’t have a sequel now because it would end up being called something like Children of insert whichever gender or non gender denomination you most clearly identify with. 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X