Anyone had a few drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinny ha ha ha.

You’d drink me under the table, no probs. I am a taster, not a welcher.

Just had Maisel and Friends, Marc’s Chocolate Bock. It’s absolutely sublime (unless you’re SuperGrim aka Colin), but at 7.5% and 750ml, it’s given me a bitch of a headache!

Comment

You won’t find this lot in your local Asda.....

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

4 pints of White Rat, two pints of Abbot Ale, 5 Mickey D's Chicken Selects, half a bottle of Lidl Pinotage on the final stretch. And work tomoz. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
          4 pints of White Rat, two pints of Abbot Ale, 5 Mickey D's Chicken Selects, half a bottle of Lidl Pinotage on the final stretch. And work tomoz. Haha.
          How is the cranium today after that skinfull? Lol

Comment

Jazz is a pro at the ill advised pre work drinking sesh now. You can always tell when he’s on the sauce by looking at his post times 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
              I take it Mickey D’s Chicken selects aren’t a new type of craft beer from Leeds?....

Comment

Haha, love you geezes, I'm trying not to be bad as I was, I was actually OK tbh, I've repeated the act tonite and had six White Rats, I think 6/7 I'm OK with, 8 gets into Joker mode.

I woke up all dehydrated at like 5am, had a pint 'n a half of cold water, eye drops, bit more kip and woke up feeling beezer.

It's the intelligent drinking of water & cupsa teas that make the voyage manageable.

Yeah, I proper banged A&E today with six hours kip when I was expecting summat deathly.

White Rat. Ossett Brewery. Fine beer. West Yorkshire.

White Rat. I *like* it.

Comment

I think I'm more pissed tonight.

Craft Asylum up East Parade, Leeds, only opened two weeks back, love it already, fishbowlhead knows my steez, look at me now haha

Comment

Comment

On recommendation, I picked up a case of this Maltese beer - will get stuck in later when suitable chilled!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

Best thing about being on the hols, beers every night you want! Getting in to these strong beers more than I ever thought I would @prinnysquad @vanpeebles, this one's a wee belter.

Comment

Looks a nice one

Comment

My mum has a history of getting sloshed and rather nasty around Christmas on at least 2 occasions.

Since a few years ago my rule has been to have a drink when she does and it has gone well. Started early today and she kept telling me off saying I was having too much. Sure I feel a bit sloshed but all is good. She’s now opted for coffee and water which has kept everything fun and jolly. Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              My mum has a history of getting sloshed and rather nasty around Christmas on at least 2 occasions.

Since a few years ago my rule has been to have a drink when she does and it has gone well. Started early today and she kept telling me off saying I was having too much. Sure I feel a bit sloshed but all is good. She’s now opted for coffee and water which has kept everything fun and jolly. Happy Christmas Eve everyone!
                              Was it like on Father Ted, when Ted gets smashed instead of Jack, and shouts at Father Jack to feck off, making him runaway.

Comment

A bit but I’m not aggressive! She kept telling me off saying I was ‘wasting her wine’ to which I told her she never has to offer it to me!

In bed now with plenty of water in me, see you all tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X