Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to hear that Zaki

Comment

Really sorry to hear that Zaki. That’s horrible.

Comment

Super rubbish dude

Comment

Thanks guys. Keep your parents safe. Makes me wonder about my own folks. I'm pretty sure that my dad wouldn't survive this with his lungs.

I haven't left the house in 5 weeks (working from home). Can't take any chances bringing this home.

Comment

Still working, still driving buses with breath monsters

Comment

Sorry to read that Zaki

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                Still working, still driving buses with breath monsters
                I wouldn’t go anywhere near public transport in a time like this.

Comment

It does seem to be reaching the part where stories are getting closer to home. I'm probably still a week away from being able to change by vote by one level down but yesterday my Mum rang upset because her friends husband died yesterday seemingly from the virus and her friend is self-isolating as she already had lots of health issues. The missus Mum is still breaking lockdown for a booze sesh with her friends all the time, it'll cut through them when it hits.

Comment

I had an older couple come On my bus

They travelled from dundee to broughtyferry just so they could walk home, must be about 4-5 miles

Comment

So, my furloughing actually happened today.

I get paid 80% of my usual salary by my company which is then reimbursed to them by the government.

It's reviewed every three weeks too. Not that I see things improving for at least a couple of months.

Comment

Despite being furloughed I had to go into work to sort out an issue the boss has messed up on (insisting we are open for Friday and Monday morning when we have never been open over Easter) in regard of changing the messages on the phone and the poor woman in that surgery alone had no help from anyone to fix it so I drove in specially to help.

She said from what she has heard some of us may have to come back to work randomly because the furloughing hasn't been as straight-forward as they thought so someones f-d up and possibly people have to come back for a week. As I have just been put on it I don't think it will affect me yet but those who have been off for 3 weeks might be getting some weird emails soon.

Seriously no idea how things are going to go back to normality by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          So, my furloughing actually happened today.

I get paid 80% of my usual salary by my company which is then reimbursed to them by the government.

It's reviewed every three weeks too. Not that I see things improving for at least a couple of months.
                          Same thing happened to me. Initially three weeks, but our shop floor manager says to expect to be off for at least six weeks. Luckily I am stocked up on beer and Vita dungeon crawlers, so I'll be good.

Comment

I've got more than enough decorating to do, fence panels to paint and two screaming monsters to look after.

Not going to be bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Johnson via BBC
                              Earlier, Stanley Johnson spoke of his "relief" that the prime minister had begun his recovery, adding that he thought his illness had "got the whole country to realise this is a serious event".
                              You ****in' wot, Stanley?! Your son gets ill and you think that is the catalyst the country needs to see how serious this situation is? Almost 1000 people dying a day is nothing but your floppy haired, windbag spawn contracting the disease is the tipping point?!!

GTFO!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                You ****in' wot, Stanley?! Your son gets ill and you think that is the catalyst the country needs to see how serious this situation is? Almost 1000 people dying a day is nothing but your floppy haired, windbag spawn contracting the disease is the tipping point?!!

GTFO!!
                                Motherf**ker!

Comment

Working...
                                X