• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You star. Cheers mate.

Comment

And now to try source the de10....
      I can only find one in Australia.

Any links, as I want to build one of these so I can get rid of a few consoles

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        I’ve been using Launchbox and I love it. I paid $20 for the premium one.

I’ve been adding artwork in phases. I’m keeping it minimal for now - boxes for console games and ‘clear logos’ for arcade games. I’m not interested in videos and things like that. I like that Launchbox is perfectly usable in its default state and easy to configure. Emulation Station was a hassle to set up and I just got bored.

I’m happy with RetroArch, but Launchbox makes browsing games fun and it adds to the nostalgia.
        I've not really delved into it too much yet, seems quite involved but it looks interesting. I'm a little burnt out when it comes to getting everything just right tbh. I need to just... sit tf down and enjoy some games for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by beecee View Post
          And now to try source the de10....
          I can only find one in Australia.

Any links, as I want to build one of these so I can get rid of a few consoles
          If you are in Europe, the easiest way is to contact Ricardo through the UltimateMiSTer website:

You can also join the FB group here where he usually updates everyone when new stuff arrives. Next batch is in February. I'm getting a second MiSTer from him myself:

Mister FPGA Computer discussion group. 1) No spam please! Spammers will be removed instantly without warning. 2) No Ads unless explicitly allowed ones. 3) Blocking group Admin(s) is NOT allowed!...

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
            I've not really delved into it too much yet, seems quite involved but it looks interesting. I'm a little burnt out when it comes to getting everything just right tbh. I need to just... sit tf down and enjoy some games for a change.
            Same. I can waste hours on nonsense so I put my foot down with this. I did spend ages last week getting rid of roms I’ll never play but that means less unnecessary browsing during actual gaming sessions so it was worth it.

Comment

Looking good...

Comment

New spanking PC which cost me and arm and a leg - so .... I've decided to get back into emulation to play old games

Bit behind on the scene so few questions please:

1. What's the best Wii U emu
                2. What's the best PS2 emu
                3. Is there a decent PS3 emu yet
                4. Is Dolphin still the best GC emu?

5. Where can I get ahem full sets (am I allowed to ask this??)

Comment

You are not

Comment

At look back at when the original Xbox was cracked

Comment

nevermind
                      Last edited by beecee; 01-04-2020, 07:08.

Comment

PCSX2 Ver.1.6.0 is now out

Comment

Been messing around with MT-32 sound emulation for the first time in years. Wish I'd got round to buying the hardware a decade back considering the price these days, but it still bothers me that there's no one unit that can handle everything.

Anyway, it all works rather well and was quite simple to set up.

Comment

Just a few days after Citra, the popular 3DS emulator, was officially released for Android devices, we report on new developments about the software. Yes, as the title suggests, someone has been working on getting Citra to work on the Nintendo Switch. Fellow GBAtemp member @m4xw shared his...

Someone got Citra to work on Switch

Comment

Announced just about a year ago was the Libretro team's plan to release their emulator frontend RetroArch onto Steam. With the launch "coming soon", more information has been given in regards to what cores will be available, and why only ten of them are launching alongside the frontend. Mupen64...

When Retroarch launches on Steam it will contain 10 Cores:

Comment

I had no idea this existed thanks to how little time I have for emulation but it looks astounding:

the Teknoparrot Arcade Emulator:

Let's Go Island

Dirt Devils

Star Wars: Battle Pod

Batman

Chase HQ 2

Luigi's Mansion: Arcade

Dirty Drivin'

#

Mario Kart Arcade GP DX

Initial D: Arcade Stage 8 Infinity

Sega Rally 3