Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover versions of Songs that are pretty much 1 to 1 copies, if you are going to cover something at least make it your own or put your own spin on it.

Song in charts that uses the Red hot chilli pepper hook that was also used in Crazytowns- Butterfly .......Sorry it is so ingrained with me with the other songs that when used i think about those rather than the new song

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Lockdown played right into my hands - finally, not leaving the house and getting everything delivered is a heroic, selfless act, rather than abject laziness/a sign of depression.
      Beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Bought a new keyboard for my desktop the other day after screwing up my old one while trying to clean it out. New one insists on saving power by turning off after about 5 minutes of inactivity, meaning nearly every time I go to use it, I have to wait for it to power back up and re-sync. Can't seem to find any way to alter it, either.
        Solar powered Logitech ftw. None of those problems and no batteries to replace either.

Comment

Doesn't sound like it'd be much good over here...

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Doesn't sound like it'd be much good over here...
            It works fine in my dimly-lit den. Actually with the amount of gaming stuff here, it's pretty lit. Hur hur.

Comment

I'm irked that a very important question has never been answered to my knowledge.

Was Dave Perry (not that one), the spirit of Billy Kane from SNK manifested in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                I'm irked that a very important question has never been answered to my knowledge.

Was Dave Perry (not that one), the spirit of Billy Kane from SNK manifested in real life?

Nah, I heard Billy Kane is really good at Super Mario 64...

Comment

I don't think I know the whole mythology and timeline.

Comment

I still remember his "sexsi" hat (sexy/pepsi)...

Comment

I remember years ago, he had a little forum on his website and it had a handful of his fanboys on. I think me and hirst trolled it

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        I remember years ago, he had a little forum on his website and it had a handful of his fanboys on. I think me and hirst trolled it
                        video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

sums him up really

Comment

Honestly, this is really of interest to me. I love weird retro gaming stuff like this.

Honestly, even though it could be plausible (early 90s) but did SNK *really* base that character on The Games Animal?

Or did The Animal nick that look*?????

(*maybe to conceal thinning hair, hence the adoption of the bandana????)

Comment

Anyhow, even though FF was a shallow beast, it felt COOL. Would we honestly say The Games Animal falls into that category????

Comment

(began a post beginning with the word 'Honestly', twice a row. Apols, verbiage exemplars)

Comment

Maybe it's a case of a character created with a bandana etc, and somehow a gaming journalist starts to wear bandanas and stars and stripes, coincidentally. With the passage of time and hindsight, a similarity is observed, like how the Captain in the show Monk looks just like Inspector Gadget's Chief.

Comment

Working...
                                X