No announcement yet.

America & World IV: Trump's Taxing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best suited title for when the webhost takes the site down for being an alt-right haven within an hour...

Instaban

Comment

Trumper

Comment

You know it's going to be called something like Freedom Eagle Truth News or something.

Comment

I don't care what it's called as long as his followers go there. Social media has already been wonderful since he was booted off most platforms. Imagine if all his potential supporters go too? It would be heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            I don't care what it's called as long as his followers go there. Social media has already been wonderful since he was booted off most platforms. Imagine if all his potential supporters go too? It would be heaven.
            Easy for the FBI to track them all too.

Comment

Trump should just open a NeoGAF account.

Comment

He's been trolling Rllmuk for years.

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                Trumpr
                #NailedIt

Comment

Comment

Breaking: water has been discovered wet.

Comment

A US judge has blocked shipments of trainers that contain a drop of human blood as Nike aims to block any confusion that exists making clear they are not involved in them, it's just their trainers being altered into these gimmick designs.

The US may be heading into Wave 4 of the virus

Biden's infrastructure plan looks set to go ahead without Republican support finally breaking down any last chance in bipartisan party working this term.

Comment

While the richest got spectacularly richer during the pandemic, the ex-president plummeted nearly 300 places in the Forbes list

Jeff Bezos has once again topped Forbes richest list with Elon Musk shooting up to second place after gaining over $120bn in one year.

As an aside, it feels like unlike Bezos who has a clearly defined business, Musk's valuation is epically overblown like Kylie Jenners who has been delisted this year after being caught out for inflating her figures to get on the list in 2020. His fortune feels built on a house of cards, like a massive ponzi scheme that one day will collapse in on itself.

The real story though is that Trump's Presidency continues to leave him exposed to scrutiny and the more time passes the more about his finances are found out. The result is this year he has fallen in the rankings by around 300 places. It's not important in of itself but it is delicious because it will drive him absolutely insane. In-sane.

Comment

Elon Musk is an enigma.
                          SpaceX has to be a money in, money out kind of business. Rockets are expensive.
                          Tesla cars are doing OK, but Tesla aren't exactly Ford.
                          I think he still owns PayPal, I guess that's got to be where most of the money is.
                          Hes a household name, but he doesn't really produce anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            Elon Musk is an enigma.
                            SpaceX has to be a money in, money out kind of business. Rockets are expensive.
                            Tesla cars are doing OK, but Tesla aren't exactly Ford.
                            I think he still owns PayPal, I guess that's got to be where most of the money is.
                            Hes a household name, but he doesn't really produce anything.
                            Well he kinda does, he makes cars & rockets?

SpaceX real value will be mining asteroids when they eventually figure it out, once that happens there will be no stopping then, same for blueOrigin.

Comment

Tesla is ridiculously overvalued. Their cars start at over £40k but they can’t turn a profit making them. They sold carbon credits to FCA worth around $400 million without which they wouldn’t have made a profit at all despite record revenue. A constant stream of broken promises, shoddy build quality and anti-union practices. Their insane valuation will probably ensure they have enough free cash on hand for a few years to keep them going but once the markets realize the self driving tech doesn’t actually work and there are now a lot of other manufacturers that know how to build cars to scale profitably producing electric cars they’ll be left as a US centric niche player at best.

Comment

The whole stock market is just an accepted insanity to me now.

Comment

Working...
                                X