Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horizon Chase Turbo is coming to the Switch! Why did no one tell me?

Comment

You never asked.

Comment

So I took my Switch with me on my journey to Manchester.

Played a total of about 90 minutes of the 7 hour round trip.

Another trip in two weeks and I'm seriously considering taking my 3DS instead.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          So I took my Switch with me on my journey to Manchester.

Played a total of about 90 minutes of the 7 hour round trip.

Another trip in two weeks and I'm seriously considering taking my 3DS instead.
          I always play my 3DS more than Switch on the go. Half the time I forget the Switch is portable.
          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
            I always play my 3DS more than Switch on the go. Half the time I forget the Switch is portable.
            I'm super paranoid that my Switch will break again if I take it out too much.

Comment

If I couldn't kickstand the Switch on my desk and use the Pro Controller I'd never use it as a portable, it remains a horrible design for a handheld. But as a mini console... bazinga.

Comment

SEGA AGES on the Switch!? When did that happen? Thunder Force IV good lord, this is a great stumble into find hahaha.

Comment

Sega's used the first public day of Tokyo Game Show to announce that it's bringing its arcade classic Virtua Racing to …

The next SEGA AGES game for Switch has been announced: Virtua Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-to-the-switch

Cheers Supe,

Intriguing choice, that'd be better off on a 3DS surely?

So happy to see Thunder Force make a reappearance, I may have just cried a little making that purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by SeñorVita View Post
                      Intriguing choice, that'd be better off on a 3DS surely?
                      Either way it'll be interesting. The original has never had an arcade-perfect home console release. Certainly the Megadrive and 32X versions were fun games but weren't really true ports, and the Saturn version was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-to-the-switch

They'd also announced a bunch of other prior to this: Outrun (with the extras from the 3DS version), Space Harrier, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Gain Ground and Phantasy Star.

Comment

For anyone with J-store access, DQ Builders is 40% right now.

Comment

Skullomania hits SNK Tag Tournament next month

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              For anyone with J-store access, DQ Builders is 40% right now.
                              Still £40 in the UK.
                              Mind you, it's £30 on Vita and a whopping £47.99 on PS4!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                Still £40 in the UK.
                                Mind you, it's £30 on Vita and a whopping £47.99 on PS4!
                                It regularly goes down to £15 or so in sales though.

Comment

Working...
                                X