No announcement yet.

Possible Cps2 collection coming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fbalpha must have some sort of licensing model. If Capcom operate within the bounds of that then no one has cause to complain. If they don’t operate within that licensing model then they are breaking the law. It’s quite simple stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post

Well this is actually from the 90s and a billion times cooler.
      It is 8B. That is not cool.

Originally posted by Leon Retro
      There's nothing cool about the Capcom logo turned into a slab of contorted plastic.
      There is everything cool about it. Capcom are the only company brazen enough to attempt such a thing.

This Capcom arcade stick for the SNES is also much more attractive. Maybe more colourful buttons would improve the look.
      It has Seimitsu sticks, which are better than Sanwa Denshi I suppose. The Apollo Pro or City Boy sticks were a much better investment at the time though.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 19-04-2019, 14:37.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        It is 8B. That is not cool.
        Well, I was just talking about aesthetically. .

There is everything cool about it. Capcom are the only company brazen enough to attempt such a thing.
        It looks like like a fanboy's wet dream. It's absolutely grotesque. Of course, one man's "hideous" can be another man's "cool".

It has Seimitsu sticks, which are better than Sanwa Denshi I suppose. The Apollo Pro or City Boy sticks were a much better investment at the time though.
        It shows that Capcom could create something far more subtle and, to my eyes, more appealing.

These tacky(top one is a too much) designs are also far nicer to my eyes. Irrespective of the parts used, I find these more attractive.

Something truly cool and attractive with top quality parts would really appeal to me. I'd probably buy into Capcom's idea if I liked the design.

I think Capcom chose the design simply because there's nothing else like it. The company is being very bullish even if the design is ridiculous and quite repulsive. I think marketing is playing a big part in the design, because it at least gets the Capcom logo spread across the net.
        Last edited by Leon Retro; 19-04-2019, 16:13.

Comment

Well this is actually from the 90s and a billion times cooler.
          Of coruse its SEGA (well to the old CSK amazing SEGA lol) . Now just imagine that ASTRO stick with an HDMI and a lovely collection of SEGA's system 16,18, 32 and ST-V title on it. I so wish SEGA would make its own take on Capcom's Arcade stick

Comment

The saturn 2 player astro stick easily beats that crapcom monstrosity. Still want to get my hands on one & gut it to make it a mame stick, however the price puts me off doing so. If sega re-released it i'd buy in a instant.

Comment

They’re stupid to own unless you have a worktop to use them on.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                They’re stupid to own unless you have a worktop to use them on.
                I have a foldable craft table that sits in front of my bed so i'm all set lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                  Of coruse its SEGA (well to the old CSK amazing SEGA lol) . Now just imagine that ASTRO stick with an HDMI and a lovely collection of SEGA's system 16,18, 32 and ST-V title on it. I so wish SEGA would make its own take on Capcom's Arcade stick
                  I'd cave if they did, even today it's gorgeous and packed full of awesome arcade games? Hell yes!

It was the first thing I compared Capcom's..... attempt? to.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    I have a foldable craft table that sits in front of my bed so i'm all set lol.
                    Ha, I always wanted something like that for my IIDX controller.

Comment

I think Capcom are getting unfair flack for this item. It’s not theirs it’s Koch Media. Thing is I would have expected Capcom to have some kind of say in it.

Comment

The saturn 2 player astro stick easily beats that crapcom monstrosity. Still want to get my hands on one & gut it to make it a mame stick, however the price puts me off doing so. If sega re-released it i'd buy in a instant.
                        That’s the most pointless thing I’ve ever heard. Do you have anybody else to play with you? Also, why would you ruin such an item?

Why not not just get the 1-up version?
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          It’s not theirs it’s Koch Media.
                          Well, they've 'koched it up'.

I'm not bothered about who designed it -- I just don't like the design at all. Some people like it though, so it's down to personal taste. I have noticed that lots of people feel it looks ugly. I think it looks like an April Fools' joke from a Capcom fanboys forum.

I'd feel the same if the logo were Konami, Namco, Sega etc... The concept is ridiculously tacky to my eyes.
                          Last edited by Leon Retro; 19-04-2019, 18:29.

Comment

That’s the most pointless thing I’ve ever heard. Do you have anybody else to play with you? Also, why would you ruin such an item?

Why not not just get the 1-up version?
                            LOL overexaggerate much?

I could buy a full sized astro panel and do the same but you still have to close it off at the back and rework it into a stick, the saturn one is already done for you hence the appeal. Not that it matters to you anyway as you are not going to buy anything, you just sit trolling the forums as usual.

Comment

Pretty sure the HSS-0130 can accommodate a standard SEGA control panel. Nice 1L6B in there would be a treat.

Comment

LOL overexaggerate much?

I could buy a full sized astro panel and do the same but you still have to close it off at the back and rework it into a stick, the saturn one is already done for you hence the appeal. Not that it matters to you anyway as you are not going to buy anything, you just sit trolling the forums as usual.
                                At least somebody knows how I troll you lot. ����*♂️

I don’t understand why you’d want the 2-up version though? You could get the better 1-up one for way cheaper; and they are much easier to obtain.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X