No announcement yet.

Panzer Dragoon [NSW]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some of yous have lost the plot , the original looks proper ropey now

Comment

Saga's on foot sections would likely require a fair bit of reworking but other than that it'd hold up well to remaking I'd wager. It'd be a good tester as well as if the franchise has a future it won't be as a linear shooter series.

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
        I think some of yous have lost the plot , the original looks proper ropey now
        It looks a lot better than the remake. This is almost Turtles in Time: Re-Shelled of crapness.

Comment

Man, it sure will be nice to play Panzer Dragoon with a playable frame rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
            Man, it sure will be nice to play Panzer Dragoon with a playable frame rate.
            One could do that on the original (with Wizard mode) or on the SEGA Ages PS2 version. Not that the frame was bad at the time given games like Star Fox couldn't even run at 20 and it rightly held up as a classic; Speaking it be funny to see all the Nintendo fans who slagged of Panzer Dragoon and called it a poor persons Star Fox, enjoying playing Panzer on the Switch

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              One could do that on the original (with Wizard mode) or on the SEGA Ages PS2 version. Not that the frame was bad at the time given games like Star Fox couldn't even run at 20 and it rightly held up as a classic; Speaking it be funny to see all the Nintendo fans who slagged of Panzer Dragoon and called it a poor persons Star Fox, enjoying playing Panzer on the Switch
              It's like your stuck in the playground wars of mid 90s

Comment

I'd honestly have cut back a little on the brighter, more colourful aspects of the new presentation and made it a little greyer and a little more desolate.

BUT

It still looks great. And it's so exciting to have Panzer Dragoon back! I'm a newcomer to the series - I only played the games for the first time on the Saturn a couple of years ago. The first one is still great but the frame rate is incredibly punishing nowadays. It's such a worthy choice for a full remake - the Panzer universe is really such a fantastic and unique one.

Comment

More neon, I reckon. Like Mothra in the new Godzilla film.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                    It's like your stuck in the playground wars of mid 90s
                    The best war ever. SEGA Vs Nintendo (and a hidden love for SNK). Great times,
                    I only wish we had them back

Comment

We do most days on here.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        We do most days on here.
                        At times it feels like most of this forum is stuck in the '90's. At least you two are admitting it!

Comment

Working...
                        X