Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Squarepusher. Put it in your eyes and ears.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      New Squarepusher. Put it in your eyes and ears.

Really like that. Good production on it.

Comment

I've been mainlining Depeche Mode ... currently enjoying the dark delights of Music For The Masses ...

Comment

Black Sabbath's debut album, the album that invented Heavy Metal, came out 50 years ago yesterday, so I listened to it.

Comment

Comment

RIP

Comment

Digging this 80s classic today.

Comment

Adding this:

Comment

OMG! That’s awesome. Are there loads of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      OMG! That’s awesome. Are there loads of these?
                      Seems to be! It's a whole thing. They hugely vary in quality and I've listened to a few duds but some are great. Here's Demi Lovato's Cool For The Summer:

Comment

Been devouring the new BTS album since it was released last week. It's pretty fantastic.

If you like rap at all, give this a listen. Those boys can go hard.

Comment

Love the first track on this, a proper old fashioned toe tappa from the legendary Hull Duo.

Comment

^Fila are amazing. They will always have my big, big love. Powerclown was my joint.

Listening to this good ish right now, I kept neglecting it at the time but now it sounds gorgeous. It's a banger:

Proper banger. So niiiiiice.

Comment

THIS was my first Beatnuts track, around the time of BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD:

It MY personal banger like in late 1994 when I was watching YO! MTV RAPS literally a lot of the time.

Back when hip hop was kinda romantic and wild and maybe a tad bit prejudiced but also kinda noble at the same time. Raw, funky, soulful.

Banger!!!!

Comment

Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Comment

Working...
                                X