No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you visit other islands, take a tree to plant to save the other side growing time. Then take one back with you.
    We can also look into sharing resources in the future. BUT! Don't hit rocks after you've eaten fruit or you'll destroy them.

Comment

Will need a shovel for that I guess! (not there yet)

Oh, do the rocks respawn then?

Comment

So far...no, they don't seem to. I really hope they do!
        Shovel?

Give Nook enough insects/fish and he'll call Blathers over for the following day. Blathers will give you the recipe for that and the vaulting pole.

Comment

Thank you, Blathers is scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

Comment

Rocks respawn at a rate of one per day, in a random location so I wouldn't worry also the old strat of digging 2 holes behind you so you can hit the rock with the 8 hit combo still works.

Guess I'll detail that incase anyone doesn't know: stand in one of the diagonal corners of where your big rock is, let's say the north east side. now face north and dig a hole, then face east and dig a hole. Now face the rock (southwest of you) and mash the shovel button til you get 8 things from it. Helps obtaining rock related items as they are limited, and you can get some big money if your rock is a money one.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              My gates open for anyone who wants peaches but there's not much in my town apart from that i have locked it with a Dodo code so you'll need to enter it at the airport to get in. 7VD1R
              Haven't been able to connect, did you close up already?

My gate is open, code 61SFK.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                Haven't been able to connect, did you close up already?

My gate is open, code 61SFK.
                Yeah i closed it i'll try visiting you.

Comment

Cheers for opening up and for the apples & spade. Gah the typing is painful in that game hehe i kept hitting wrong button and cancelling my message. Just need cherries & oranges to complete the set, going to plant these and get them populated over my island
                  Last edited by importaku; 21-03-2020, 19:22.

Comment

I forgot to give you cherries!!
                    I was typing on the Nintendo Online app, much easier.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      I forgot to give you cherries!!
                      I was typing on the Nintendo Online app, much easier.
                      I'll have to look in getting that, using the built in keyboard is too slow. Lol still remember the word wheel from the older versions though that was the hardest

Comment

The only problem is that you have to click back into the text entry area each time.

Comment

Enjoying my Animal Crossing experience so far It feels like it arrived just at the right time.

Comment

Saw a present balloon floating in, shot it, fell in the water...completed a Nook Goal though! Making pretty quick progress, paid off the 98k loan and the museum and shop opens tomorrow.

Tip of the day: if you hear a bug making a noise but can't see it, it's probably underground. move around til the sound is at its loudest then dig some holes to unearth the bugger.

Comment

Used to drive me crazy on the GC version.

Comment

It’s driving me crazy on this one, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X