Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I meant more examples of it happening over here.

The US is ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      I meant more examples of it happening over here.

The US is ****ed.
      "I think what a lot of people don’t understand, is that lots of areas in the US"

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        "I think what a lot of people don’t understand, is that lots of areas in the US"
        "We have started to import that mentality here"

Where here?

Comment

And we do have areas now that don't like being policed. A prime example would be all those riots after the cops shot a scum bag.

Comment

Trump says George Floyd is hopefully in Heaven looking down and thinking to himself that he's really happy with America's employment figures

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://twitter.com/vladduthiersCBS/...20235706458113

Trump says George Floyd is hopefully in Heaven looking down and thinking to himself that he's really happy with America's employment figures
              He has lost the plot...he really hasn't got a clue what he is doing

Comment

White House rearranges media chairs to place them close together, basically actively trying to get them infected

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                  He has lost the plot...he really hasn't got a clue what he is doing
                  Did he ever? Answer honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Did he ever? Answer honestly.
                    Ha ha no I guess you're right
                    It's just lately he seems to be even further out of it

Comment

This is how screwed up US law enforcement is. There was a video of an OAP walking up to two cops and saying something to them and they pushed him over, leaving him to bleed from his head on the floor.

Fifty-seven police officers in Buffalo, New York, have resigned from the force’s emergency response team following the suspension of two officers who are seen on video pushing a 75-year-old protester, a source close to the situation said Friday.

Following this, the two cops were suspended and following that, all the other cops on the team resigned. What a hill to die on, the one where you resign for not being able to push OAPs over.

Scores of offices quit Buffalo's Police Department in upstate New York after their colleagues were axed for shoving an elderly man onto a sidewalk and cracking his skull
                      Last edited by MartyG; 05-06-2020, 20:59.

Comment

Yeah saw that. Terrible really. I mean I think him falling backwards was accidental but then just walking past him when he is obviously in distress is just disgusting.

And what is Trump spouting about it being a good day for Floyd? I mean this guy just doesn't get it. Let's hope the one shining glimmer of good coming from 2020 is Trump losing the election and going to jail.

Make America great again? Let's just see what condition it's in today versus when you started shall we...

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          White House rearranges media chairs to place them close together, basically actively trying to get them infected
                          That is a classic show of strength tactic. The reporters know they shouldn’t be sitting that close together but they still go ahead and cover the press conference. Trump craves the attention and that’s what the press should be denying him. The press thought they were smart laughing at all the stuff he was spouting during his campaign but it was all the coverage of his campaign that got him in and it’ll be the same for his second term.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                            Yeah saw that. Terrible really. I mean I think him falling backwards was accidental but then just walking past him when he is obviously in distress is just disgusting.
                            They definitely pushed him, which you just don't do to an elderly person. Seeing all of those other cops just walk past makes my blood boil.

Comment

It is in the exact same spot the cops took a knee in solidarity the day before too.
                              The next day they almost kill an old man there. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                                They definitely pushed him, which you just don't do to an elderly person. Seeing all of those other cops just walk past makes my blood boil.
                                What really got me was that you clearly see one cop (think it might even have been the one who pushed him) realises what's happened & takes a step to go & help & another officer takes his arm & pulls him back

That's just awful to see as well
                                These people are just beyond a joke now

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X