Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks look pretty.
    Chance to spend some bells on new swag too.

I’m currently trying to move my rocks, man that’s a pita.
    Had three days of me thinking I’ve blocked every possible spawn point, then discovering I hadn’t...

Comment

Ouch, yeah I'm fine with them appearing wherever they like at the moment. That might change at some point in the future, but we'll see.

Looking forward to the fireworks too! ...and hopefully a little more rotation in Nook's item variety. That wasn't mentioned but I hope they pay attention to at least some fan feedback.

Comment

Comment

Dream addy:
          DA-1896-5749-0081

You can see what a mess I’ve had to make to try and move these bloody rocks.

Comment

Okay people! Island back up is NOT enabled by default: on the title screen press (-) and go through the prompts to enable it.
            Just. In. Case.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              Okay people! Island back up is NOT enabled by default: on the title screen press (-) and go through the prompts to enable it.
              Just. In. Case.
              Crikey thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Just done, thanks!

Comment

So, the new cicada is dark, and smaller than the others.
                  It also makes a pretty cool whooping noise, if, like me, you struggle to tell them apart.

The locusts/grasshoppers, you’re on you’re own. They all look the same to me.
                  Actually, the rice grasshopper is a little smaller than the rest.

The Ray is red snapper->sea bass size, and the new eel is a little chonkier than the other one.

Also, if you get a gold nugget from your rocks today, you’ll get a new DIY.
                  Last edited by Budge74; 01-08-2020, 09:35.

Comment

The gold DIY is cool, I got it Thursday and thought I wouldn't spoil the surprise for you guys.

Looking forward to catching all the new stuff in the first hour of my day as usual

Comment

Loaded up my village first time in weeks, thanks for the info about enabling village backup. need to wind back time & start catching up on everything i missed. Was painful seeing that lovely new gyroid during lunas dream sequence i really hope nintendo put them back in i miss them loads i used to love collecting the sets of them.

Comment

Check your waterfall pools for soft-shelled turtles!

Comment

No rays today but I got a walking stick for the first time yesterday and a soft-shelled turtle as well as a Moray Eel today.

Comment

The walker cicada is really tiny compared to the others.

Comment

Just visiting you dream island Budge, of you still have that Ironwood DIY Workbench I can take it off your hands ...sadly can't learn DIY in a dream. I had to at least try!

Comment

Okay, just updated my Dream for a little experiment. I have all 6 Snorkel colours today and have put them out to the left of my airport. There is 1 of each on display, and another dropped in front for you to pick up. I'm wondering if you pick them up in a dream are they catalogues for when you get back to reality? You can't check your catalogue in a dream sadly. Go see!

Comment

Working...
                                X