• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooh nice!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Not really been bothered about a new car for a while now, but I am absolutely full of want for the new two door Ford Bronco.

If they release this here I'm all over it.

Comment

That’s why I love it, it’s like a big Tonka toy!!

Comment

I must admit it is cool. It manages to look both modern and retro at the same time. Which is good.

Comment

Looks nice, but entirely impractical, not sure what its for to be honest.

Comment

Not a car guy but absolutely love the look of that. Such a cool design.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    I had an 86 for a couple of years. It was awesome and I never wanted it to be any faster than it was to be honest.
                    Great to hear I take it this was a first gen. Did it give you any cam plate leak issues or any other small problems?

Comment

Rear light housing leaked water in. Common problem, remedied by the garage. No other issues up to about 30k miles iirc

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Rear light housing leaked water in. Common problem, remedied by the garage. No other issues up to about 30k miles iirc
                        This happened in the old crx mk2. I remedied by drilling a hole in the bottom 😂

Comment

I’ve been waiting to buy a new car since the start of this year and after getting made redundant a few weeks and hopefully having a new job that starts on the 1st of September , I’m getting geared up again.
                          I was looking at DD5 as I like the look of the exterior and interior, then then I found out it has no cup holders. WTF.

Comment

What’s a DD5?

Comment

Sorry, a DS5

Comment

[MENTION=2447]EvilBoris[/MENTION] I thought you were joking about the cup holders so I looked at some images and you're right.

How utterly bizarre!!

Comment

Working...
                                X