No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Island isn't much to look at but my dream address is this if you want to visit;

DA-9468-1961-6023

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Okay, just updated my Dream for a little experiment. I have all 6 Snorkel colours today and have put them out to the left of my airport. There is 1 of each on display, and another dropped in front for you to pick up. I'm wondering if you pick them up in a dream are they catalogues for when you get back to reality? You can't check your catalogue in a dream sadly. Go see!
      Nah.
      Just snaffled your snorkels in my dream, but only have the 3 I already had catalogued when I got back.

Comment

My bug-stacking exploits (in anticipation of a Flick visit) have led to some pretty severe frame-rate drops!

I’m 100% small spike this week, I’ll let you know what it gets up to. 200 max by the looks of it.

Comment

It's not just bugs I find but anything you put outside. Or there are just massive frame rate drops anyway.
          I hadn't noticed anything until the July 3rd update.

Okay, so there are 6 snorkel mask colours let me know who what's what: green, blue, yellow, orange, red, pink and greyish.

I sent out a few bits this morning to known collectors but if I missed anyone, let me know and I'll get what you want to you. I sent bronze Garden Lanterns and geometrical Tapestries.
          Last edited by kryss; 03-08-2020, 19:19.

Comment

The bugs and fish are crazily over detailed for what they are though.
            I can see why 100 flapping butterflies and wriggling fish might have an effect.

Comment

You were over my place when I had my scorpion mountain though and it wasn't that bad. That was 77 of the little buggers.

Comment

Stupid question.
                Do you need an online subscription to visit other people’s towns?
                What happens if you don’t have one?

Comment

Yes, and you can't.

Comment

Looks like a new bug fix update has released and the internet is mad as hell as it removes the hacked in star fragment trees and all the other ones people were flogging on eBay lol.

Comment

It was going to happen eventually.

Comment

Yup especially how many places reported on it bringing loads of attention to it. They used to sell for big money so the people that paid loads of money filling their island with them must be extra mad now. I do like that Nintendo did add in stuff after removing some glitches, they patched out the camera glitch that made the viewer mark disappear but then in latest update they added the feature to fully turn it off.

Comment

Is this update just bug fixes and exploit removal?

Comment

Seems so.

Okay, so today I realised that when you are on another island, your Nook Shopping special items (the daily specials) change to whatever they are on that island. If this is not news to anyone, fair enough. Just adds one more thing to check when island hopping.

Comment

Just noticed there were some new seasonal things too.
                              Can’t remember getting told about those.
                              A brown horse ride-on thing, and a couple of kimonos.

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                                Just noticed there were some new seasonal things too.
                                Can’t remember getting told about those.
                                A brown horse ride-on thing, and a couple of kimonos.
                                Yes I spotted them this morning. Bagged them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X