CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    I just couldn't believe it when I found out. I'm pretty sure the official statement was that it mutated from an animal or something.
    How are people not making a bigger fuss of this? A million peoples deaths are directly linked to the china.
    Because it's a disease. It could've come from anywhere.

I'm just cautious about blaming China when we have no-maskers parading around British streets. If it had started here, we'd have done no better.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post

I'm just cautious about blaming China when we have no-maskers parading around British streets. If it had started here, we'd have done no better.
      How very true.

Comment

Brexit would have fixed everything. Oh wait.

Comment

It is worth having a read of Fauci's emails.

They are.....enlightening.

Comment

For a start, no it couldn't have come from anywhere, it could have only come from a lab.

No-maskers?
            Seriously? They have already admitted that the masks do nothing of any real benefit, sure they may help if someone sneezes in your face, but that is about it.

They even said that originally masks were brought in to give people confidence to start going back into shops as they were all crapping themselves.

The whole Wuhan lab pretty much sums up what we are up against, again, read the Fauci emails to see who exactly caused all this. No point blaming China.

Comment

This isn't "tinfoil hat"; they're not suggesting it's a leaked bio-weapon or anything like that, though..
              Depends what you call a bioweapon?

Search for "Fauci, emails, gain of function, funding"

It is very much tin foil hat.

When the Chinese were saying last year if it came from a Chinese lab it was America they were arguably correct.

Comment

A disagreement between Republican Sen. Rand Paul and Dr. Anthony Fauci has put $600,000 of U.S. grant money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology back into the spotlight, while making "gain-of-function" research a household term -- all amid calls for more investigation into the origins of SARS-CoV-2.

You'll never BELIEVE what happened next!

Comment

Thanks for the periodic reminder that Facebook needs to die in a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/

Some will, because they'll believe anything. If you get your news from Fox and your political commentary from Tucker Carlson then you've already lost.

Comment

[Rescinded]
                      Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 13-06-2021, 09:03.

Comment

[rescinded]
                        Last edited by Cassius_Smoke; 13-06-2021, 09:01.

Comment

Did you know that dogs can't look up!

Big Al says so.

Comment

Please can everyone consider how you word your posts? Some of them might come across as anti-Chinese. The average Chinese person on the ground is just like you or I and doesn't want anything to do with viral warfare or saving face in front of other nations and would rather just be playing games and getting on with life.

Comment

I rescind all post relating to this subject.

It did not originate in China and simply materialised from thin air all across the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                https://www.factcheck.org/2021/05/th...-disagreement/

Article is pre Fauci email release.

Do you guys actually read the news from around the world to get a different slant on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X