No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Robert Malone chap is legit based of his website and citations.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Tools like medicine and vaccines?
      The serious side to that, of course, is that seriously ill people sometimes believe the woo and end up dying. Steve Jobs for one.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Tools like medicine and vaccines?
        Why does the body need tools if it's not stressed? It's just nonsense.

Comment

Well, some people are tools, so do they just heal anyway? Are they immortal!?

I'm sure gIzzE has more sources than just one video.
          And it's just mRNA they are against, so Fauci must have only been involved with them?

Comment

A lot of conspiracy stuff is based around what governments don't say, but I always think what's weirder is the stuff people believe when governments do say things. Like "Iraq definitely has WMDs". It seemed so unlikely at the time. I remember my Uncle going to London to protest against the decision to go to war based on such a flimsy statement. God, I'm soooo off topic. Ban me.

Comment

I just wondered what in the discussion about a new virus, pandemic at that, that might have come from a lab, made people think of flat earthers?

It says a lot to me about how much attention people pay to what is going on around them.

I guess it is far easier to simply take the piss than think about the bigger picture?
              Which is fair enough I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                A lot of conspiracy stuff is based around what governments don't say, but I always think what's weirder is the stuff people believe when governments do say things. Like "Iraq definitely has WMDs". It seemed so unlikely at the time. I remember my Uncle going to London to protest against the decision to go to war based on such a flimsy statement. God, I'm soooo off topic. Ban me.

My aunt, who I am very close to, always used to be a bit of a tin foiler, and I remember her going to protest about WMD as well. At the time I took the mick big time, thinking it was the leftie loonies she was hanging round with. It took me a few years to realise she was so, so right.

Comment

Defo m8. What does your man in Westminster have to say about all this?

Comment

The point [MENTION=988]gIzzE[/MENTION] is that I see COVID conspiracy theorists in the same light that, prior to the pandemic, I viewed those people who believed HIV/AIDS was a bioweapon engineered by the CIA via MKULTRA to kill off homosexuals in the military.

So, like I see Flat Earthers. Qanon.

I view them as people who have been manipulated by Facebook/YouTube's engagement driven algorithm; i.e. rational people who saw something pretty rational online months ago, then were shown something a bit less so, and less so, and so on. Like the proverbial frog in boiling water, until now they believe something that if you'd shown them at the start, they'd react just like most of us here are.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      The point @gIzzE is that I see COVID conspiracy theorists in the same light that, prior to the pandemic, I viewed those people who believed HIV/AIDS was a bioweapon engineered by the CIA via MKULTRA to kill off homosexuals in the military.

So, like I see Flat Earthers. Qanon.

OK. Seems a strange way to think.

Does that not say more about you though?

BTW I had never heard about the CIA and AIDS.

Comment

The US military did test stuff on soldiers, which is why soldiers are free to refuse vaccinations that the US military provide.

One conspiracy is just the same as another. Therefore, flat-earthers have become synonymous with any kind of disbelief in science. Because they are a bunch of loons, and I don't mean the bird.

I'm looking forward to my Pfizer shot making me magnetic on Friday. Apparently you don't even NEED the shot to become magnetic, you just need to be around others who are. You know, like magnets make soft iron magnetic.

Anyway, mRNA vaccines.

Comment

I did type out a long response to the "easier to take the piss" line but it's been a long day and I really can't be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            The US military did test stuff on soldiers, which is why soldiers are free to refuse vaccinations that the US military provide.

One conspiracy is just the same as another. Therefore, flat-earthers have become synonymous with any kind of disbelief in science. Because they are a bunch of loons, and I don't mean the bird.

I'm looking forward to my Pfizer shot making me magnetic on Friday. Apparently you don't even NEED the shot to become magnetic, you just need to be around others who are. You know, like magnets make soft iron magnetic.

Anyway, mRNA vaccines.

Okie dokie.

Comment

James Randi debunked magnetic people decades ago. Just put talc on them and funnily enough theyre not magnetic anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                                James Randi debunked magnetic people decades ago. Just put talc on them and funnily enough theyre not magnetic anymore.
                                And all this time the X-Men have tried everything to stop Magneto they just needed to use an industrial sized pot of Talcum powder
                                Quick get on the phone to professor X

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X