The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    Goodbye 2.0 litre Audi A4 S-Line, Hello 1L, 3 cylinder Suzuki Celerio! 0-60 in under 14 seconds! Plus side is no road tax and just over £40 to fill it up vs the £70 of the Audi.
    Sensible.
    I might have to get something new this year, wife and daughter are moaning about the Wagon R, made a rare trip to the office last week and even the bloke on reception said it was the worst car in the park.
    Thing is I love it and don't want to part - it's slower than the Celerio but that doesn't bother me, been looking at the Ignis and also the new Dacia which is coming out soon.

Comment

0-60 in 14 seconds? What’s it powered by mice on a treadmill?

Comment

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] I’m sure you’ll be interested in this. Gary Molesy has a near miss.

Member's Gallery - That was lucky! - So driving home from work I heard a loud noise as 2-3 pieces of tree branch dropped into the front of the car, then half a second later this happened.......

Comment

Lol. Sounds slow because we're always talking about cooler cars on here. A 2006 1.6 Astra takes 13 seconds 0-60. These really mini cars are almost all around that figure.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] I’m sure you’ll be interested in this. Gary Molesy has a near miss.

https://www.scoobynet.com/members-ga...was-lucky.html
            Insane! So close to death.

Comment

Girlfriend has chopped her car in for something that will allow her soon-to-be 17 year old daughter to learn to drive in, whilst simultaneously planning for when she can return to driving something else in a couple of years time. So...

Goodbye 2.0 litre Audi A4 S-Line, Hello 1L, 3 cylinder Suzuki Celerio! 0-60 in under 14 seconds! Plus side is no road tax and just over £40 to fill it up vs the £70 of the Audi.
              I just had to google WTF that was!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                I just had to google WTF that was!
                I wish I hadn't Googled it!!

Comment

Yeah me too, some kind of rubbish germany car I think

Comment

Lol. Sounds slow because we're always talking about cooler cars on here. A 2006 1.6 Astra takes 13 seconds 0-60. These really mini cars are almost all around that figure.
                    My condolences Brad, truly.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      My condolences Brad, truly.
                      Hey, it's not my car. I still have a Merc :-)

Comment

New wheels on. Very pleased. Pics to follow when I can be arsed to get back into my Flickr account.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-06-2018, 11:23.

Comment

Hurry up.

Messed about with a flame spitting Evo tonight. Think I caught it napping in the wrong gear. Or it was all mouth no trousers. It lost me at the roundabout though....

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            Hurry up.

Messed about with a flame spitting Evo tonight. Think I caught it napping in the wrong gear. Or it was all mouth no trousers. It lost me at the roundabout though....
                            Lots of kids in fn2 type r’s and the newer fiesta st’s with exhausts bigger than their wheels, all wanting a piece of the battle wagon of late, all left in the dust off the line with mighty pissed off looks on their faces mohahahahahaha .

Spec wise I’ve recently found out that my wagon had the ppp map & exhaust fitted from factory, but not the rest of the Prodrive pack. So it’s running about 240bhp, which isn’t to bad.
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-06-2018, 12:24.

Comment

If you left them in the dust, how do you know what their faces looked like?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                If you left them in the dust, how do you know what their faces looked like?
                                Because I’ll normally slow right down soon as I reach the speed limit, so they go shooting right off at silly speed. I wouldn’t dare speed round my way, too built up.

There did used to be a ready made race track on Canvey, a new built road away from everything that led to nowhere, so you could go out and have a rag occasionally which was nice with nothing else on the road, but that’s all fully surveillanced with cameras now so that’s that fun done and dusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X