This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post

I can't see how these acquisitions would be illegal at all.
    They aren't more so when as the Sony Defence Force are so keen to point out. the XBox is 60 odd million consoles behind in sales, that's not a Monopoly.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
      They aren't more so when as the Sony Defence Force are so keen to point out. the XBox is 60 odd million consoles behind in sales, that's not a Monopoly.
      It's their strong-arm bullying tactics that push small businesses like Internet King and Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net to bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        Microsoft really going for it. Still, the Japanese won't but it, they only like small consoles and so will go for the PS5
        My wife just preordered a Series S for me from Bic Camera’s website(which was slowing down like crazy as soon as it hit midnight).

I was on Xbox.com at the same time and the Series S sold out within a few minutes. Series X was still available but I just checked and that’s gone, too(12:25am now).

I’M AN XBOT AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
          My wife just preordered a Series S for me from Bic Camera’s website(which was slowing down like crazy as soon as it hit midnight).

I was on Xbox.com at the same time and the Series S sold out within a few minutes. Series X was still available but I just checked and that’s gone, too(12:25am now).

I’M AN XBOT AGAIN!
          Seems to be the other way around now. We can get the S but not the X. Amazon haven't listed it yet. 12:30am now. Lying in bed on the phone, constantly checking online retailers.

Comment

£20 cheaper is still pretty amazing when it's only bloody £249 here to begin with. The controller is worth £60...

Comment

£220 for the 1TB Series expansion card. Yikes! Think I’ll just get a cheaper external drive for BC games.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                Seems to be the other way around now. We can get the S but not the X. Amazon haven't listed it yet. 12:30am now. Lying in bed on the phone, constantly checking online retailers.
                Good luck!

I used this:

Xbox 本体、ゲーム、アクセサリーなど多くの販売店で購入できます。オンラインで購入するか、お近くの Xbox 販売店を探す。

Comment

Amazon Japan are really fecking useless. Been searching for xbox series x for the past few days and nothing comes up in the results, just entered “xbox” and the series x is on the second page buried with cheap knock-off wireless headsets and it’s already sold out. Had a similar problem with the PS5 preorders as well which went up 20 minutes late and couldn’t be found if you entered PS5 in search.

Comment

Well what a ****show this is. Got to the check out on the official Microsoft site and it crashed. Tried again fing sold out!
                    BicCamera, sold out!
                    Amazon, only **** head scalpers. They can do a flying leap off a cliff.

Now 1:25am. I give up
                    Last edited by Yakumo; 24-09-2020, 19:42.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                      Cheers man. Tried all of those.

Comment

Looks like Xbox gamers wont have long to wait for Doom Eternal on Gamepass, its coming 1/10.

Doom Eternal has been called one of the best first-person shooters ever. If you haven’t already experienced its unique brand of fast-paced, push-forward, first-person combat, now’s the time to blast your way into id Software’s critically acclaimed game coming to Xbox Game Pass on October 1 and Xbox Game Pass for PC later in 2020. […]

Though annoyingly it wont be coming to PC until later 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          £220 for the 1TB Series expansion card. Yikes! Think I’ll just get a cheaper external drive for BC games.
                          Yeah external standard drives will work for anything that doesn't need to velocity architecture (SSD).

Also... If MS think they can sell the 1tb expansion card for £220 here when it's $220 in the US they can get stuffed.

Import import import.

Comment

Oh, the Series S has only 512GB internal storage! Can't believe I've only just realised. I read the price of those expansion cards and thought, well I can juggle on 1TB. Blimey. Can you stream play games on Gamepass?

Comment

£220 is crazy money for what is, let's be honest, a pretty modest storage expansion. I don't think it's actually exploitative, since these sorts of drives are really pricey anyway, but I have no idea why you would spend that money instead of just, ya know, deleting some stuff.

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                              Yeah external standard drives will work for anything that doesn't need to velocity architecture (SSD).

Also... If MS think they can sell the 1tb expansion card for £220 here when it's $220 in the US they can get stuffed.

Import import import.
                              By the time you've imported one you'll have shelled out more in import tax and shipping charges than if you'd just bought one here.

Comment

Originally posted by gambit6613 View Post
                                Looks like Xbox gamers wont have long to wait for Doom Eternal on Gamepass, its coming 1/10.

Doom Eternal has been called one of the best first-person shooters ever. If you haven’t already experienced its unique brand of fast-paced, push-forward, first-person combat, now’s the time to blast your way into id Software’s critically acclaimed game coming to Xbox Game Pass on October 1 and Xbox Game Pass for PC later in 2020. […]

Though annoyingly it wont be coming to PC until later 2020.
                                Sweet!!

Comment

Working...
                                X