Eschatos coming to Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eschatos coming to Steam

Qute just tweeted that they are porting Eschatos, a vertical shooter for arcades and Japanese X360s, to Steam. More infos, like release date, will be revealed later this month. No mention to a Ginga Force port and still no news about Natsuki Chronicles.

Brilliant news!!!

Could Raiden Fighter Aces be next? Yes, I am a bit RFA on the brain.......

Comment

WOW. Awesome. More of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
        Could Raiden Fighter Aces be next? Yes, I am a bit RFA on the brain.......
        Raiden IV Overkill is availble now while you wait...hopelessy maybe? I can see Moss porting RV on XBO and PC, but I don't think they care about RFA, at least in the short run.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Raiden IV Overkill is availble now while you wait...hopelessy maybe? I can see Moss porting RV on XBO and PC, but I don't think they care about RFA, at least in the short run.
          Yeah, not holding my breath mate. I'd love to shift my ntsc u 360 but I can't stand the thought of not having a decent version of RFA.

Comment

And of course some cave shooters coming and the awesome crimzon clover on steam my pc will become the machine for these games

Comment

It's crazy the amount of shmups that are coming to Steam right now O.o

I could only dream of this happening a few years ago.

Comment

Out now, along with Judgment Silversword.

Comment

Raiden is free for Android on amazon underground, pretty decent too. I'm playing them on a Google nexus 7 2nd generation tablet. You get 5 raiden games, 1,2,fighters, jet and another one I think.

Comment

You thought Escathos was good? Well, probably not as much as the Japanese Diet Library, because Eschatos and Ginga Force have been officially preserved and catalogued by that body.
                    Also, thread resurrection!

Comment

That's kinda cool - haven't heard too much of that body before but I'm sure one game preservation doc I watched had them come up. I know Ginga Force goes for £stupid these days, too.

Comment

I had to check eBay, I'm always surprised when someone say "game X is extra expensive nowadays"...and the GF+Escathos pack goes for more than $300. Wow. Standard GF for $100, more affordable but surely still impressive.

Comment

Ginga Force is up for PS4 worldwide, £15.99. Quite the saving compared to the above!

Take flight and fight over the Earth-like planet of Seventia and its scarce resources of Septonium. A vertical shoot ’em up at its core with an added focus towards immersive storytelling. Follow the story of Alex and Margaret, two exceptional pilots who must battle against various deadly bosses each with their own powerful Mechas. Ginga Force features a dramatic 10-stage Story Mode with three levels of difficulty to suit all fans. Take control and pilot an aircraft while using the weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations. Additionally, players can also enjoy the thrill and excitement of high score chasing in Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards.

Comment

Also available on Steam.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X