The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Been dating my future forever girl since end of lockdown.

Her: What are you looking for in a girl?
    Me: Um... Long legs (she is 5'11"), laughs, serious when need be, not a nutter.

Later that evening....
    Her: I've just finished making my shrine to you. When are you getting a Laura tattoo?

She makes me laugh so much.

(it's been nice knowing you all)
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
      Pics, or we’ll know it’s all made up twaddle.
      Apparently all fully clothed pics are fake.

Comment

Well there’s been no pics of the tall wad, so charlesr is clearly making all of this up, to appear relevant and cutting edge.

You can’t pull the wool over the eyes of BD.

Comment

Sorry, I only have naked selfies with her.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            Sorry, I only have naked selfies with her.
            Crop her out!

#WeWantNakedChaz

Comment

Imaginary naked selfies with an imaginary lass.

It’s just a photo of Charles with his bell out.

Comment

The Emperor's New Girl

c*ming to soon to all your favourite nighttime sites.

Comment

Split up with my other half a couple of months ago. Been going to the swingers clubs again, but only for socials as playing isn't allowed yet. On the bright side, I've met plenty of women who want my bollock yoghurt when we can get down and dirty.

Comment

I'll be honest, I feel unclean just reading some of your posts.

Comment

You’re an animal, FAmMYdoDd.

I may have a tiny cock, but at least it doesn’t look like a pox-ridden half-chewed saveloy, like your mangled stump.

Comment

fanmyohdodd, how dare you come on here and look to cause trouble, you b8stard face, damn b8stard you. *bangs fist on table*. cheeky damn b8stard.

Comment

Being single is pretty awesome. So many dates and hookups planned for the post covid era. No farmer will be doing as much plowing as me! Even had one guy tell me straight up he wants me to nail his wife so she can tell him all about it!

Comment

I thought Richard Branson had learned his lesson!

Comment

Got a 23yr old proper after me. Serious. I feel a bit like a paedogeddon but I'm actually not.

I like Karen Dalmeny from DICKINSON'S REAL DEAL. She's my ideal woman. If I met her on the set of that, we'd be snogging madly behind a set of antique Chesterfield sideboards within about ten, twenty seconds.

Anyhow...my policy is never to TRY...I never do...do or not like Yoda said...it's true and it's the best policy for living life in a fun-type manner.

I just don't try at all. And it might take a two year fallow period of nothingness but then it all pings back like ping pong and I'm feeling like King Kong.

Life is actually quite nice, let's kiss and love and hug it.

Comment

Time stamp checks out.

(Copyright: Kryss)

Comment

Working...
                                X