Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can now buy my artwork on t shirts, stickers and prints. All of it is original work. Some of it is new and some of it comes from my game Wonton 51.

Comment

[FREE] Paranormal State based on A&E TV show

Hello everyone!

Our company, Teyon, has just published the hidden-object adventure game based on A&E's hit ghost-hunting TV series, Paranormal State: Poison Spring. The game is available to download for FREE on the App Store with a full Collector?s Edition unlock priced $6.99!

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/paranor...7165?ls=1&mt=8

Description:
      The official adventure game based on the hit A&E TV series Paranormal State!

Team up with famous ghost hunters and investigate a terrifying supernatural event at Poison Spring State Park, site of a grisly Civil War battle.

Search for clues to the cause of the strange occurrences. But be careful: someone is hiding a dark secret. Unravel a centuries old tale of war, lost love, and paranormal adventure!

Features:

- Become a member of the ghost hunting team!
      - Explore the hauntingly beautiful Poison Spring park!
      - Use real life ghost-hunting tech, such as the EMF Meter, the Thermal Cam, and EVP Recorder!
      - Full voice-acted cutscenes and a story inspired by the hit TV series
      - Lots of engaging mini-games and Hidden Object scenes
      - Stunning graphics enhanced for retina display
      - Special Collector's Edition available with even more locations, scenes and puzzles!

Comment

Currently at the O2 with 20000 colleagues from around the world. http://www.livestream.com/foreverlive I'm up on stage in Group 5.They are currently doing group 2.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Currently at the O2 with 20000 colleagues from around the world. http://www.livestream.com/foreverlive I'm up on stage in Group 5.They are currently doing group 2.
          I'm enjoying watching it with no sound on and making up my own story about what is happening.
          Some dudes just got a giant comedy cheque for their excellent hats and flag waving.

Comment

Can we have QC live-subbing events from now on? I would (possibly) pay to watch that.

Comment

Charles is on NOW!

He's explaining to the cheque man why he has neither comedy hat or a flag. Your fez would've been perfect for today's shenanigans!

Also, why aren't your kids in school?

Comment

Is this some kind of evangelical church thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Is this some kind of evangelical church thing?
                  It's clearly FlagChequeHatCon 2014.

Comment

Pyramid-a-thon '14

Comment

Proper MLM rally. Looks, er, interesting.

Comment

I feel I shouldn't be watching this. It's not meant for outsiders and it makes me feel weird. This is why they don't tell people about Xenu until they've been doing it a while.

Comment

New t shirt designs.

Comment

So i decided to do that Kickstarter thing everyone was doing in 2013

Finally i jumped on the kickstarter bandwagon with my very first kickstarter, only a few years behind everyone else but hey ho.

I've designed some cute shirts, necklaces and keyrings here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-necklaces-an

I'd love for your support (even ?1 would really help inspire other people to become backers) or if you can share out the link it would mean the world to me and hopefully we can make super kawaii fuzzballs shirts a reality.

Sorry this topic is very self indulgent, really just trying to get the word out there as much as possible.

Comment

Well I’m absolutely knackered, we just finished everything tonight but the first of our holiday lets is ready for its first guests in the morning, admittedly easy visitors as it’s my in laws! If anyone is ever up this way feel free to get in touch.

Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures nearby or in faraway places and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world.

We’ve taken a few bookings already, hopefully a sign of things to come as this has been an effort and a half. All just our phone photos for now, but we have a professional photographer coming in the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                Well I’m absolutely knackered, we just finished everything tonight but the first of our holiday lets is ready for its first guests in the morning, admittedly easy visitors as it’s my in laws! If anyone is ever up this way feel free to get in touch.

Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures nearby or in faraway places and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world.

I'll be bookmarking that so I have somewhere to stay next time there's a decent gig at the Alhambra.

Comment

Working...
                                X