Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. I'll see. If its simulated.

Comment

Just wanted to say, thank you for the Life in Japan videos [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION].

They’ve been a great escape from the real world (Ironically!) for me and I’ve not only found them interesting but relaxing to watch too. Got the Playlist on now and realised I’ve missed a few over the year.

Hope you keep making them!

Comment

I second that! I wanna cook me some roof tile noodles some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          Nice. I'll see. If its simulated.
          No, I want footage of you playing the real thing. And make sure it's in 4K.

But seriously -- I bought that Frogger tabletop about 10 years ago, when I decided to collect the best tabletops, and it's really good. It actually does the arcade version justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
            Just wanted to say, thank you for the Life in Japan videos [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION].

They’ve been a great escape from the real world (Ironically!) for me and I’ve not only found them interesting but relaxing to watch too. Got the Playlist on now and realised I’ve missed a few over the year.

Hope you keep making them!
            Thanks man. I've been filming random stuff over the last week. People walking by. Rainy streets, night street views. Plan to make a sit back and watch the world go by type of video. Expect it next week.

Comment

Thanks man. I've been filming random stuff over the last week. People walking by. Rainy streets, night street views. Plan to make a sit back and watch the world go by type of video. Expect it next week.
              I love just sitting and watching the world go by whenever I’m travelling abroad. Can’t wait for this one!

Comment

I’m rather excited to hear that, can’t wait to see it!

Comment

Here we go with part 2 top last week's Frogger video. In this video we take a look at 10 more ports. Yes, there are still some missing due to being unobtainable hut I feel there are some good additions here such as the Colecovision and the obscure Dragon 32.

Comment

You still missed the Parker Bros C64 cart version
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      You still missed the Parker Bros C64 cart version
                      That's okay. I think the one I did feature is the best on the C64.

Comment

Here we go with part 2 top last week's Frogger video. In this video we take a look at 10 more ports. Yes, there are still some missing due to being unobtainable hut I feel there are some good additions here such as the Colecovision and the obscure Dragon 32.

Dragon 32. I used to take the pee out of my 2nd cousin for owning one back in the day LOL

Comment

I wonder if anyone ever played a real-life game of Frogger (in real life)? I could easily see a frog attached to a radio-controlled car being steered haphazardly across a busy motorway.

It's the first time I've thought of it but I'm sure SOMEONE must've tried it at some point???

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                            I wonder if anyone ever played a real-life game of Frogger (in real life)? I could easily see a frog attached to a radio-controlled car being steered haphazardly across a busy motorway.

It's the first time I've thought of it but I'm sure SOMEONE must've tried it at some point???
                            Lol, without a doubt someone would have tried that.

Comment

Or perhaps Horace Goes Skiing and tried to ski across a multi-lane highway?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X