This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    It'll totally turn out someone on here owns one but...

Matte Grey Cars
    Seems to be a growing trend and I hate them. Such a first world problem thing but at worst it looks like the car has had primer put on and needs painting and at best looks miserable as hell. If there's one thing this depressing country doesn't need it's more grey.
    Moca or 70s NHS hearing aid brown is a pretty bad car colour trend too

Comment

Yes agreed, both of those colours are terrible. Dark grey as a car colour in general is just so meh.

Comment

Is it true you can't wash those matte coloured cars?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          When they changed marathon to snickers it ruined my childhood joke of...

Last week i entered a marathon, but it was horrible as my dick got covered in caramel & peanuts.

Yeah doesn't work now. Thanks mars.
          Did that joke get many snickers?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            Is it true you can't wash those matte coloured cars?
            How else can you get the chalk off them??

Comment

Want to gain a partial understand as to why YouTube is a toilet? Check out this job ad for Programming Content Manager for YouTube Kids and have a look at the qualifications they are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2...izPYQT19UTl7Gw

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Want to gain a partial understand as to why YouTube is a toilet? Check out this job ad for Programming Content Manager for YouTube Kids and have a look at the qualifications they are looking for: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2...izPYQT19UTl7Gw
                *Dalek voice* “Monetize, monetize, monetize”

Comment

Having an almost daily issue with significantly abusive rude and insulting behavior from patients now. We have several a week, sometimes several a day and its starting to really grate on the staff. We supposedly have a zero tolerance to this sort of crap but are expected to basically smile and deal with it when it is becoming increasingly more difficult and distressing to all involved (staff, visitors and the bad patients who have done it for years getting way worse).

We want to have the option and more power to stop seeing patients due to their behavior. We have a guy who has been pretty vile for years really put on a show the last few visits and thanks to a rather insane email, managers have agreed we can hopefully just finish his treatment and strike him off. But who's gonna tell him? So many times they have expected the dentist to tell them but frankly it hasn't worked in the past and I really don't wanna be in the room when that happens. I really like working with the new dentist and its this sort of crap that gets lumped onto us when management/ the principle dentist (who I am still hoping will deal with this) really are the ones who should enforce this. We have had so many bad patients moved around through ALL staff who eventually ban patients from ever seeing them rather than maybe thinking the patient might be at fault after going though the first 3 dentists in less than 6 visits.

Working in healthcare you are going to have people react weird to stuff with anxiety and stuff, but its not an excuse to scream in staff's faces, send name calling emails and blatently lie about what you just advised them in a complaint. Reception is where I see this most, our team is fantastic but are starting to crack.

I love my job but people are kinda ****ty.

Comment

And because you don’t ban and blacklist them is the exact reason they keep getting away with s****y behaviour with yourself and everywhere else.

Comment

Squirt them with the water squirter.

Comment

Ordered a Wii on the 6th and ordered a GC pad from Japan on the 10th. The Cube pad came first. Still no sign of the Wii. lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Ordered a Wii on the 6th and ordered a GC pad from Japan on the 10th. The Cube pad came first. Still no sign of the Wii. lol
                          In 2012? That's a really slow postman, sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            And because you don’t ban and blacklist them is the exact reason they keep getting away with s****y behaviour with yourself and everywhere else.
                            I think you mean "someone who actually gets paid enough to deal with this **** bans and blacklists them".

Comment

My current irk - wrists. My right wrist in particular. Hurt it twice back in December still don’t have full range of motion back. Can barely use a controller for any length of time and I haven’t been on my drums for probably two months now as that gets sore rather quickly.

Comment

Some gas maintenance guys have cut through the main broadband cable for our area. No phone or broadband I suspect for the whole weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X