Little Things That Make You Smile 6: Nowhere To Go But Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.
    That seems to be the case yes. What a fantastic race though. Had to feel for Albon. He was on for a win there with that pit stop for softs. Vettel would have been in a great place too if it wasn't for another stupid mistake.

Comment

Weren’t they caught breaking a rule with their engines? Once it got stopped (during last season) so did their pole positions. I’m guessing they’re still missing whatever that was.
      Are these engine alterations similar to the Terry and June episode "The Raft Race" where June accompanies Terry on a business trip to Ross-On-Wye where, after he has boasted of his Naval exploits, he is talked into taking part in a raft race. He attempts to cheat by attaching the raft to an outboard motor, which breaks down but, although he loses the race, the local positive press coverage ensures that he keeps his job?

Is it like that?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        That seems to be the case yes. What a fantastic race though. Had to feel for Albon. He was on for a win there with that pit stop for softs. Vettel would have been in a great place too if it wasn't for another stupid mistake.
        Yeah, it was a fantastic race ... and the great thing is it's happening all over again in a few days

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Is it like that?
        I think Terry's device may have been more discreet in the performance it added

Comment

Yeah, it was a fantastic race ... and the great thing is it's happening all over again in a few days
          Is the next race there being run in the opposite direction for a bit of variety?

Comment

Our new sofa arrived on Friday nearly 10 weeks early (was told it would take 10-14 weeks for our sofa to be ready and it took less than 3).
            It's a recliner and it is awesome.

[MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] has also scored us a fantastic alternative honeymoon yesterday. I am really looking forward to chilling out at.

Comment

Set off to work at 7.30 today. It was raining quite heavily.

On goes Riders on the Storm. The sound of rain both outside and inside the car, accompanied by a dark and moody sky. Pure atmosphere.

Comment

Comment

The placecards I had made for @Blobcat for our wedding came through yesterday:

Comment

I'm so happy about them! It was a wonderful surprise. I just need to work out how best to make them into proper cards.

Comment

Real life hero Bridger Walker received a heartfelt message from his screen hero Chris Evans, who promised to send the young boy an authentic Captain America shield. On July 9, when a German shepherd mix charged toward Bridger’s four-year-old sister he put himself in between and got severely bitten by the dog. He underwent a two-hour surgery and required more than 90 stitches.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Comment

Finally meeting someone and actually feeling a connection. Turns out I'm not dead inside. Things are moving at a whirlwind pace and I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              Finally meeting someone and actually feeling a connection. Turns out I'm not dead inside. Things are moving at a whirlwind pace and I'm all for it.
                              Give us a hug you softie. I hope it goes well.

Comment

Just started playing SKATE again (360 via XB1 BC) and the FMV intro is a BANGER!!!!!!!

Seriously, I just saw all that and my smile muscles erected to the point I had to wait for them to subside.

Top!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X