Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A song about tripping.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bunk Bed on Radio 4.

One of my fave radio shows ... and a perfect late night listen. Older eps are very rarely repeated sadly, but a new series (5) started last night and it was quality

Patrick Marber and Peter Curran grapple in the dark with the wonders and woes of life.

Comment

Gunship just dropped a new track, 4:13 my body ascended to sax heaven, Tim Cappello is god.
                NSFW video.

Comment

That track is superb. Coincidentally, The Midnight released a new track today called Lost Boy and it is also fantastic.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                          Gunship just dropped a new track, 4:13 my body ascended to sax heaven, Tim Cappello is god.
                          NSFW video.

Just so everyone knows, the new album is out in October. 13 tracks of fantastic vocal synthwave. It’s pretty spectacular with some real highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Just so everyone knows, the new album is out in October. 13 tracks of fantastic vocal synthwave. It’s pretty spectacular with some real highlights.
                            Sounds like someone in the know.......so jealous.
                            Hoping they back it with a tour, will definitely go and see them live.

I’m getting tempted to pre-order this.

Comment

Are you doing any work for Gunship, Dogg?

Comment

Not right now but you’ve seen the stuff I did for them up to now, right? It has been a few things now. I wouldn’t be surprised if something brews in the future but no plans at the moment. But they have a load of stuff going on behind the scenes so I’d expect some cool stuff from them (I don’t know what’s coming so that’s not a knowing tease!).
                                [MENTION=2386]Family Fry[/MENTION] that set looks pretty sweet. I got the comparable set they put out for the first album and it was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X